Recent content by Sara bassim

  1. Sara bassim

    Black Clover Chapter 252 Spoilers & Discussion

    I'm pretty sure that the mermaid look increase the speed and the valkyrie one increase the defense so I guess there's more in the future or at least an enhanced version
  2. Sara bassim

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma ~Le Dessert~ Chapter 3 Spoilers and Discussion

    Wait, wha?! But the chapter will be released today, right?
  3. Sara bassim

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma ~Le Dessert~ Chapter 3 Spoilers and Discussion

    Let's wait and see... I'm still hoping...
  4. Sara bassim

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma ~Le Dessert~ Chapter 3 Spoilers and Discussion

    Thanks 😁 Do you know when we will get to see the raw?
  5. Sara bassim

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma ~Le Dessert~ Chapter 3 Spoilers and Discussion

    And where did you find the summary?
  6. Sara bassim

    Shounen Soukyuu no Ariadne by Norihiro Yagi

    No dude That's not possible The manga is 75 chapter And it's ongoing
  7. Sara bassim

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma Chapter 314 Spoilers and Discussion

    They posted it on Twitter It will be just for the last chapter
  8. Sara bassim

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma Chapter 314 Spoilers and Discussion

    Shokugeki no soma and Dr.stone are moving to GIGA
  9. Sara bassim

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma Chapter 314 Spoilers and Discussion

    Dude do not bother The manga is sinking and those are the last chapters the author has killed this manga since long as I can remember why would you bother yourself with this shit anymore Personally I'm still reading this just Because of my ship that's all I don't even read these chapters...
Top