Recent content by sarahmavis

  1. Chapter Fairy Tail 514 Discussion / 515 Predictions (ON BREAK NEXT WEEK)

    Does anyone maybe think that Irene lived way before the time the DS met and were send to the future?
  2. Theory Soma And Erina's Mothers

    Thanks to you guys I'm now less scared that Souma and Erina are blood related. Souma's mom looking kinda Nakiri-like really git me scared. Though nothing seems to be a coincidence in manga, Mangaka often like to troll us and provocate stuff like this. so I really hope that's the case as a...
  3. Chapter Fairy Tail 493 Chapter Discussion / 494 Predictions

    I still don't really think that Mira is dead. I mean we've seen wounds way worse than this and they still lived. I still have hopes for August and Brandish. Maybe it's just a farce so Irene won't bother with Mira anymore. I'm pretty sure Brandish and August would be able to do this. Also I'm...
  4. Chapter Fairy Tail 465 Discussion/ 466 Predictions

    I don't think that Zeref had to "time-travel". since he's immortal, he'd be present in 777 anyway, I guess. so either he could have told Layla OR Anna and Layla are from the same clan, Layla being Anna's descendant, maybe Anna left some kind of scripts or letters that told her to open the gate...
  5. Chapter Fairy Tail 465 Discussion/ 466 Predictions

    Re: Fairy Tail 465 Spoiler Thread when I think of "assasin" I think more about Brandish still beeing captured in the FT guild and her underling jumping around freely
  6. Chapter Fairy Tail 465 Discussion/ 466 Predictions

    Re: Fairy Tail 465 Spoiler Thread how come? O.O but the crunchy roll version wills still b released right?
  7. Chapter Fairy Tail 465 Discussion/ 466 Predictions

    Re: Fairy Tail 465 Spoiler Thread oh and there is still the "one magic" and if it's really LOVE, well. I could certainly live a a solution like that sorry I'm a hopeless romantic :D
  8. Chapter Fairy Tail 465 Discussion/ 466 Predictions

    Re: Fairy Tail 465 Spoiler Thread naahh, damn. the thing with natsu dying if Zeref dies.. I kmew it. this is probably gonna get hertbreaking. I hope, that if Zeref dies, natsu will only loose hisdemonic power, but will stay alive as human or something like that
  9. Chapter Fairy Tail 465 Discussion/ 466 Predictions

    Re: Fairy Tail 465 Spoiler Thread I registered just to say this: :derp I think that Anna is Brandish's mother! I mean, it would totally make sense. I'm pretty sure Anna "died" just as Layla. So I would kinda understand if a little Brandish would blame Layla for that. "she's the one who...
Top