Recent content by sardinestunasalmon

  1. sardinestunasalmon

    Spoiler Noblesse Chapter 544 Epilogue

    I can't believe there actually people in the Webtoon website who are actually happy with the ending because Rai lived. Like wth
  2. sardinestunasalmon

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 255 Discussion / 256 Predictions

    For someone who just binged the manga in 3 days (me), I think Arthur's power and the explanation of Excalibur is not really that bad. Only questionable thing for me is the former wielders of the sword. How come there were no mention of these Heroes prior to this chapter. And apparently, there...
  3. sardinestunasalmon

    Chapter Noblesse Chapter 488 Discussion/489 Predictions

    Hybrid cyborgs. Are they gonna start using Potara earrings? About time we see a clan leader and WW fusion.
  4. sardinestunasalmon

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma Chapter 236 Discussion/ 237 Predictions

    I'm hoping for Isshiki vs Eishi for the final round. This would be a legit match up and would be first for a shonen where the final boss is actually fought by the strongest member from the protagonist's side, not the MC.
  5. sardinestunasalmon

    Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

    Lol I know. I'm just following Naruto logic when it comes to children of the main characters.
  6. sardinestunasalmon

    Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

    But Cana is fodder. There's no guarantee that Gildarts's power would manifest in his grandchild when it didn't even manifested in her own daughter. Laxus x Mira however, both parents are S-class. The child can have the power of a dragon or demon or maybe a hybrid of both. Actually Laxus x Mira...
  7. sardinestunasalmon

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma Chapter 236 Discussion/ 237 Predictions

    As much as I enjoyed the badass Takumi moments, I'm still not quite satisfied so far how he countered Eizan's roast beef. Eizan and Takumi so far were just countering each other, so in a sense, their dish were just created to defeat one another, and wouldn't really taste that good if eaten...
  8. sardinestunasalmon

    Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

    That would be Baby Beel
  9. sardinestunasalmon

    Team Lucy and Kagura vs Juvia and Wendy

    Kagura and Lucy wins because Juvia's level is too far among all the participants. Wendy definitely has a shot against Lucy or Kagura in a 1v1 match, but in a 2v2, Kagura or Lucy would be able to easily beat Juvia then they can procede to 2v1 Wendy which of course would end in their victory.
  10. sardinestunasalmon

    Chapter Magi 369 Discussion *FINAL CHAPTER*

    Another manga I've been following has ended. Although I started reading this manga quite late, it sure did rise to one of my favourites on par with other long running manga like Naruto and Fairy Tail. As for the ending, Alibaba stil getting trolled until the end is amusing. At least he finally...
  11. sardinestunasalmon

    Discussion SERIES ALL TIME BATTLE RATING (ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!)

    Well that was a great ride. Top 5 fights are definitely worthy of their rankings. Natsu and Gray vs Mard at top 3 is great. This is how you handle to tag team battle. Natsu going DF is awesome, and Gray landing the final blow was excellent. And Mard Geer is one strong bastard. Team Natsu +...
  12. sardinestunasalmon

    Discussion SERIES ALL TIME BATTLE RATING (ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!)

    Mira finally out ranking Erza lol.. As much as I love this fight, it also makes me sad and salty af as to how Mira was treated after this fight. SO MUCH WASTED POTENTIAL. We have this very kind, sweet looking girl who has an inner demon for a power. Mira should have gotten more legit fights in...
  13. sardinestunasalmon

    Discussion SERIES ALL TIME BATTLE RATING (ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!)

    Not trying to but in in your convo, but just because Gildarts oneshotted a Historia doesn't Historias are already that weak. A weak opponent for Gildarts could stil very well be a strong opponents for others, in this case for Sting and Rogue. Although it may be true that a Historia is nowhere...
  14. sardinestunasalmon

    Discussion SERIES ALL TIME BATTLE RATING (ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!)

    Larcade vs Sting and Rogue both in true DF would have been a great fight. Also, wasn't it somehow hinted that Archenemy became weaker because Kagura stopped storing her hatred on her sword?
  15. sardinestunasalmon

    Discussion SERIES ALL TIME BATTLE RATING (ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!)

    Larcade vs Twin Dragons + Kagura - Looking back at the fight and after reading this post, the fight may not really be as bad as I initially thought. But it's still shocking for me that this fight out ranked a lot of really good fights. I like how Kagura was part of this fight, but I hate how...
Top