Recent content by Sariachan

  1. Sariachan

    Spring 2010 Creativity contest

    Re: Spring Creativity contest Is this contest dead? Anyway, since the link provided for uploads doesn't work, I'm going to post my three entries here: Hand made Tobi mask from Naruto, made with terra-cotta and painted with acrylics. Hand made replica of Zack/Cloud Buster Sword from the...
  2. Sariachan

    Anyone Else Catch the Homophobia/Sexism in Shippuuden Ep 90?

    So, did they included the scene or not? Or are the fillers still going on?
  3. Sariachan

    Am I the only one bothered by the Anime not showing Shikamaru smoking???

    I'm against any form of censorship, I'm for right ratings for the right shows/manga/whatever. But with Naruto, really, there is too much money going around... I'm surprised the manga is still good, actually (for me at least). °_° P.S. I just realized this thread is really old, maybe nobody...
  4. Sariachan

    FMA 'New Anime' Convo

    Re: FMA 'New Anime' Convo [Teaser, Trailer & News - Come in!] For who is worried about the new soundtrack, well don't worry too much since Akira Senju is among the first 10 Japanese composers even if he did few anime soundtracks, so far. For more info on him read the bottom of this page, it's...
  5. Sariachan

    Am I the only one bothered by the Anime not showing Shikamaru smoking???

    I was really bothered by the choose to not show Shikamaru smoking. I loved the courage to show an under aged character smoking, for the very reasons it's a things against the rules. Of course I didn't liked it for that reason itself, but 'cause seeing that scene was unexpected by the readers...
  6. Sariachan

    Ask Gold Knight About Naruto

    Happy Holidays GN, I found this thread and I thought I could greet you here. ^^ I've a question as well: I read the part when you wrote about not liking the fact that Konohamaru learned the Rasengan: couldn't this mean that Naruto will have a new signature jutsu soon? I believe he will use...
  7. Sariachan

    FMA 'New Anime' Convo

    Re: FMA 2 - New Anime Confirmed! This thread needs an update... go read the latest info from animenewsnetwork. ;)
  8. Sariachan

    Shounen Bakuman by Ohba Tsugumi and Obata Takeshi

    Re: Baku-man by Ohba x Obata (Death Note creators) Any group Editing this?
  9. Sariachan

    Shounen Bakuman by Ohba Tsugumi and Obata Takeshi

    Re: Baku-man by Ohba x Obata (Death Note creators) I only read the first chapter so far, and I loved it. Do you know if some group is making Edited Mangas of this manga?
  10. Sariachan

    Jiraiya's Code

    GPS?! Well, if in the Naruto there was something like that, this would have been the best theory ever! XD Imho,the only element in the code we can analyze a little is "08". Now, the complete code is: 9, 31, 08 106, 7 207, 15 Why the only number under 10 to be written with a zero is "08"...
  11. Sariachan

    Discussion Naruto Popularity Poll # 7 Results Discussion!

    Re: Naruto Popularity Poll # 7 Predictions! ^ LOL My guess is: 1) Sasuke 2) Deidara 3) Naruto 5) Kakashi 6) Iruka 7) Shikamaru 8) Minato 9) Hidan 10) Tobi 11) Suigetsu 12) Itachi 13) Sakura 14) Hinata 15) Sasori 16) Gaara 17) Neji 18) Karin 19) Pain 20) Sai
  12. Sariachan

    Feedback The new Shoutbox Format!

    Great, the news are easier to find this way! ^^
  13. Sariachan

    Info The Original Characters Thread [NEW: Vol. 62!]

    Re: Naruto ~ Volume 38 : Original Character Cool character! Thanks for the scan! ^^
  14. Sariachan

    Gold Knight's Ten Comments (Naruto 328)

    Well, great comments and nice drawing, Gold Knight! ^^ Imho Asuma's "king" could be his baby (if Kurenai is pregnant as I think), but Naruto as well. We'll see in the next chapter I suppose. About the smoking part, I don't care the slighter... in real life smoking is bad, in manga or any other...
  15. Sariachan

    Gold Knight's Ten Comments (Naruto 327)

    Mhh.. I haven't time for 10 comments (I've to sleep), but I want to say a couple of things: 1) I loved Shikamaru's reaction, unlike many of you. It shows a side of him never seen before, and this can only be good from a character developmnet point of view. 2) I loved even more the background in...
Top