Recent content by Sarig

  1. Sarig

    Reborn! volume 24 (ch216-226) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 221 Discussion / 222 Prediction Thread Under certain circumstances that is, those circumstances haven't been been revealed yet so it could be that he only has those powers within a certain area/dimension. I don't think we'll get to see a Vs Byakuran any time soon. I reckon that...
  2. Sarig

    Reborn! volume 24 (ch216-226) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 221 Discussion / 222 Prediction Thread Well how do you think bell will feel :P, I mean he thought he obtained/gained ultimate happiness and now his brother shows up :P.
  3. Sarig

    Reborn! volume 24 (ch216-226) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 220 Discussion / 221 Predictions Thread he became a bit better at what he did :P
  4. Sarig

    Reborn! volume 24 (ch216-226) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 220 Discussion / 221 Predictions Thread that's who I meant :D . Though after re-reading the chapter I still think it might be someone only the varia knows ~_~.
  5. Sarig

    Reborn! volume 24 (ch216-226) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 220 Discussion / 221 PredictionThread haha yeah probably, but (over)analysing is fun :P
  6. Sarig

    Reborn! volume 24 (ch216-226) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 220 Discussion / 221 PredictionThread Honestly, I don't trust those vongola men on the ground. The way they changed what xanxus wanted.. it was too sporadic. It seemed they didn't really know what the varia brought for xanxus. If I should predict what will happen is that squalo...
  7. Sarig

    Reborn! volume 24 (ch216-226) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 220 Discussion / 221 PredictionThread What about the other mafia family that was shown in the beginning of the manga.. the family that had the depressing type of bullet ? I really forgot his name sorry for that >_> but isn't he a possibility. Though on the other hand, it should...
  8. Sarig

    Reborn! volume 24 (ch216-226) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 219 Discussion / 220 Predictions Thread After reading this chapter I've been getting the feeling that the Bovino family had been tipped of too.. If you guys remember the ring battles and how tsuna's dad received lambo's horns - which were from the future - from the bovino boss...
  9. Sarig

    Reborn! volume 24 (ch216-226) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 218 Discussion / 219 Predictions Thread Or irie never spoke a word about it to the vongola and just decided sporadical to join them..
  10. Sarig

    Reborn! volume 24 (ch216-226) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 218 Discussion / 219 Predictions Thread Yeah I think the order is something like this starting from the two ' not visible ' characters - going clockwise - Kyoko, i-pin, Hibari, Lambo, Yamamoto, Gokudera, Haru, Chrome Could be wrong, but I guess it's a safe bet to go this way
  11. Sarig

    Reborn! volume 24 (ch216-226) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 216 Discussion / 217 Predictions Thread I get the feeling that this fight will drag on for two more chapters.. chapter 1 : Tsuna preparing his dying will w/e and genshiki taunting him in disbelieve chapter 2 : Tsuna killing him off and we'll get a glimpse of the next plot...
  12. Sarig

    Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

    Re: Tsubasa RC 202 Discussion / 203 Prediction Thread Wow, that was one awesome chapter :O. I reckon we'll get to see some more of watanuki.. or perhaps he'll remember syaoran a bit in xxxholic.. Either way I don't think we'll progress much story wise, might be a chapter filled with fay and...
  13. Sarig

    Reborn! volume 23 (ch206-215) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 215 Spoiler Thread Perhaps the hell ring has something to do with the six paths rokudo mukuro uses.. I mean, I can imagine that those paths arent limited to only him. It could also mean that the Estraneo famiglia might be involved with the rings >_> or that ring. //end of...
  14. Sarig

    Reborn! volume 23 (ch206-215) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 213 Spoiler Thread Or maybe genshiki is just bad ass as hell and insanely strong xP. ... well neglect that even if tsuna can see through the illusions, as long as he can't catch up to the movements/attacks made by genshiki it's all futile. Wasn't tsuna trying to get to his friends...
  15. Sarig

    Reborn! volume 23 (ch206-215) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 213 Spoiler Thread I agree with those who think that tsuna won't need a saviour.. But I don't think he'll will it outright though. There will probably be some chain of events leading to the retreat of both parties . - Maybe byakuran sending extra troops [?] - My guess is that we'll...
Top