Recent content by Sasori

  1. Sasori

    All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2011

    Just made my submission, sorry but can't edit my post on submission thread... the credit and the title are in the gallery. Hope you like my sig, I'm back with my usual ecchi style :) From my heart, Happy Birthday Mangahelpers, you're the best website :kkthumbs
  2. Sasori

    Submissions [Submissions] Sig of the Week #179-180

    Re: Sig of the Week #179-180 Here I am :D Happy birthday MH!!!! Credit: image found on "chan.sankakucomplex.com", tag "Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai", (this preview really sucks XD, save and enjoy my sig ;) )
  3. Happy Birthday MH

    Happy Birthday MH

    Happy Birthday MH!!!! I really love you and I love all members of this awesome website!!! Credit: image found on "chan.sankakucomplex.com", tag "Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai", one of my favourite anime of this season :D
  4. Sasori

    Special MH B-day Header Contest 2011

    Congratulations to Viviane and Shin, you did really a good job;) @Bugzee, thx, i missed you and all the guys of the sig contest. Hope to have more time to partecipate again :)
  5. MH Pride

    MH Pride

    MH birthday
  6. Japan Love

    Japan Love

    MH birthday
  7. Sasori

    Special MH B-day Header Contest 2011

    @Charlie, thx for deleting double image! Wasn't max wide 1000px? That's why I created the banner at 770px, to leave 230px to search box (total 1000px)... I will fix asap, gomenasai :sweatdrop @Viviane, that's what I really think, your banner is great :super Thank you very much for your...
  8. Sasori

    Special MH B-day Header Contest 2011

    Hello ^^ Great work Viviane, I really love your Geisha banner :D Here you are mine: Hope you like it!! Edit: new work ;) At Mod: I'm sorry... double image in gallery... please delete one, thx Deleted the duplicate
  9. Sasori

    Request Member Status Change Request

    I'm already a "Manga Editor" but I request the status of "International Translator". This is my personal page ;) http://mangahelpers.com/t/sasori done
  10. Sasori

    All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008-2011

    Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010 I'm sorry... but now I'm very disappointed. This have nothing to do with Tsukisama or anyone of you ;) I will continue to see your beautiful creations ^^
  11. Sasori

    All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008-2011

    Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010 I'm sorry but I will no partecipate anymore (personal resentment). Gool luck to everyone ;)
  12. Sasori

    All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008-2011

    Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010 Thx Andrews ;) I like very much all the homunculus, specially Pride and Greed (but the old, the real Greed, not Lin-Greed).
  13. Sasori

    All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008-2011

    Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010 I'm looking for a partner (artistic obiouvsly ^^) too :)
  14. Sasori

    All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008-2011

    Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010 @Andrews, congratulations ^^ @Tsukisama, I'm back, this time with no ecchi girl (maybe next time :) ) You're a little crazy to think to menstruation ASD, it was more simple to think to vampire LOL. By the way, thank you very much for your...
  15. Sasori

    Submissions [Submissions] Sig of the Week #84-85

    Re: [Submissions] Sig of the Week #83-84 "Rain" - "Bloody Rain" by "Sasori" Credits: image from chan.sankakucomplex.com [attention: ****** images]
Top