Recent content by Sasoribaa

  1. Sasoribaa

    Multi Season Gintama.

    Re: Gintama Anime Discussion Well, I think it's good that at least someone subs them, haha. The new raw arc is kick assss, Takasugiii \o/
  2. Sasoribaa

    Multi Season Gintama.

    Re: Gintama Anime Discussion I wish I knew Chinese. :/ But I have to wait for the English subs, woe. My favorite episodes have to be 50 (OMG I was hyper because of it for days XDDD) and the episode where Hijikata&Gintoki are scared of ghosts. I also love the episode where Shinsengumi is...
  3. Sasoribaa

    Favorite Minor Character

    Yuuko. I love her humor and she's one of the most interesting characters.
  4. Sasoribaa

    Favorite Character

    Weird, Kurogane is leading! o_o I have somehow always thought that he doesn't have that much fans..(except Fai, haha)? But yeah, I picked Fai because he's so.. gay. 8D Not in a bad meaning, but because he seems so fun and cheerful outside but actually he's different and mwah! I just love his...
  5. Sasoribaa

    Discussion Naruto's Universe -- Most Beautiful Characters

    Re: Who's the most attractive character in Naruto to you? Guess? ...Sasori-danna foreverrr! ^o^!! He's so cute and adorable. And creepy. Aw.
  6. Sasoribaa

    Chapter 290 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 290 Discussions (Translations out) I think I know now why Sasori-danna told Sakura and Chiyo about the spy, I guess he knew the fact that Orochimaru and Kabuto were going to kill him!
Top