Recent content by Satt

  1. Satt

    Tsubasa Epilogue Discussion - END

    If I remember correctly Ashura once told Fai that he has a very special magic and he can tell when Fai uses it. I think it was when Fai had gone off and stopped an avalanche or something, and when He came home Ashura already knew about it. He said that "even if Fai went to another world, he...
  2. Satt

    Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: xXxHolic Chapter 187 Disscussion/ 188 Prediction Thread yeah seeing Doumeki at the shop like that (taking a shower there!) had me smiling like the silly fangirl I am. C: I'm really curious, as I'm sure we all are, as to just how poor Watanuki has been hurt previously. What kind of...
  3. Satt

    Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: xxxHolic 186 Discussion/187 Prediction Thread I really really want to see Watanuki grant wishes. :3 but if it's really hurting him...I'll be sad. ): but I'm still really interested to see who this new customer will be. :tem (I use really a lot.) also I think I read somewhere (mangafox...
  4. Satt

    Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: xxxHOLIC spoilers thread http://www.imanhua.com/comic/151/list_37320.html?p=5 chinese raws!can anyone translate? Kohane-chan looks so cute!
  5. Satt

    Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: The Yuuko Ichihara Shrine the same for me. Actually I think xxxHolic and TRC are the two stories that have changed me the most. They've made me value people and my time with them more. I've realized how meeting people changes me even in small ways, or thought that even if I haven't...
  6. Satt

    Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: xxxHOLIC spoilers thread well this here: http://community.livejournal.com/clamp_now/529449.html?thread=2661417 has some links to scans and a good translation in the comments.
  7. Satt

    Tsubasa Spoiler Thread

    Re: Manga Release Schedule I hope that the chapter is a lot longer than that! >///< I still don't think this will be long enough to explain all of this clearly. ): ahh, yes Fai! go with Kuro-puff! goooooo! pfft I have this epic long list of manga to read. i can send it to you? Spoiler...
  8. Satt

    Manga Release Schedule

    Re: Tsubasa RC 230 Discussion/231 Prediction Thread hehe thank you. :) umum I read (on one of the threads here I think) that Tsubasa would end at 233 instead of 232. (yay one more chapter![?])
  9. Satt

    Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: Xxx Holic will not end in 2009....!!!! I would love for this to happen, I think it would be quite interesting! and lol since when has anything CLAMP related been simple? especially holic and Tsubasa.
  10. Satt

    Old Discussion/Prediction Threads - Part 1

    Re: Tsubasa RC 230 Discussion/231 Prediction Thread hmm I'm still sticking with my theory that FWR = clone of Watanuki. idk it just seems to fit. everyone already thinks that FWR = Wata-chan, but he can't age so he couldn't be. BUT a clone of him could age and could be made to resurrect Yuuko...
Top