Recent content by Savi

  1. Savi

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Thanks! JJK pace is beyond me, hours before I uploaded it got updated :( In case of Roboco I got it from the Shuiesha official site, don't follow the title so I might missed it as joke. I'll add notes later.
  2. Savi

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Hi! Long time no see, some might remember and some might not, I'm the guy who made all the "Best Selling" videos on YouTube. I just recently published a new one with a lot of work and research in case it interests anyone. Sources are in the description.
  3. Savi

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2019] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    That was a great and a interesting read. I always follow what ICV2 post about the sales in US (without numbers, free info), manga always on top, especially Viz and Hero Academia. If someone interested https://icv2.com/articles/comics/view/13709/bookscan-top-20-gns-index
  4. Savi

    Mag Talk Ultra Jump (Seinen Mag by Shueisha)

    Seven Seas Entertainment announced on Wednesday that it has licensed LINK and SAVAN's fantasy spinoff manga World’s End Harem: Fantasia Under Ghost Ship imprint for mature readers...
  5. Savi

    Mag Talk Ultra Jump (Seinen Mag by Shueisha)

    2019 Issue #04: No Guns Life (TV Anime Announced, Cover & Lead CP) Gesshoku no Invader Tsuno wo Takeshimete Jibun wo Korosu (One Shot, Douman Seiman) Lady & Oldman Katagiri to Kogane (New Serialization, Kitano Eiichi, CP) Jojolion (CP) Ookami Rise Rozen Maiden 0 (Final Chapter) Kemurikusa...
  6. Savi

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2019] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Viz Covers for June & some of July 2019 Shonen Jump logo in the back cover changed, might affect future titles on spine. Seven Seas July 2019
  7. Savi

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2019] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Japan's police are recruiting with City Hunter posters :teehee https://soranews24.com/2019/02/24/pervert-trigger-happy-anime-vigilante-becomes-poster-boy-for-japanese-police-recruitment-campaign/
  8. Savi

    Mag Talk Ultra Jump (Seinen Mag by Shueisha)

    2019 Issue #03: Dasei 67% (Cover, Lead CP) Gesshoku no Invader Assassins Pride Kemurikusa Wakaba Memo Shuumatsu no Harem: Fantasia (CP) Ii Yu Da Ne! Nishi-san to Azuma-san (One-Shot) Re.boot (One-Shot) No Guns Life Rozen Maiden 0 Mononogatari Lady & Oldman Ryuu to Yuusha to Haitatsunin Shin'en...
  9. Savi

    Mag Talk Ultra Jump (Seinen Mag by Shueisha)

    My bad, I meant Viz Sig*!
  10. Savi

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2019] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Glad I didn't buy singles, now I can own the box set!
  11. Savi

    Mag Talk Ultra Jump (Seinen Mag by Shueisha)

    Oh wow, what a great timing! :derp They are going to release omnibus of the original Levius, wonder how they will release the sequel. Guessing all of them will be under Viz Sig* brand.
  12. Savi

    Mag Talk Ultra Jump (Seinen Mag by Shueisha)

    Officially licensed titles from Ultra Jump, if I missed something feel free to comment and add. Using official English titles, note that JManga service is no more but I mentioned it. Abara (Viz Media, Complete) Ashen Victor (Viz Media, Complete) Aqua Knight (Viz Media, Complete) Bastard...
  13. Savi

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2019] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Every publisher and author works differently, in Shueisha case there are letterers inside Shueisha that get a text file from editor with instruction for fonts and text size. You can watch is here after 6:30, after this section over skip to 12:35, tho it's from 2009 and it might not be exactly...
  14. Savi

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2019] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    All new figure announced in Wonder Fest today (click to full size) Dragon Ball (SSGSS Gogeta) Space Adventure Cobra (Cobra) One Piece (Carrot) Naruto (Hinata) Hokuto no Ken (Kenshiro | Raoh | Jagi) The Promised Neverland (Emma | Phil | Isabella | Krone) Death Note (Light | L)...
Top