Recent content by saya1987

  1. saya1987

    Chapter Naruto 599 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 599 Discussion / 600 Predictions Obito seems like a more humane villain compared to the rest in this series. Orochimaru killed and experimented on others for self-realisation, Sasuke wanted to wipe out Konoha for his own selfishness. Both were doing bad deeds for themselves but Obito...
  2. saya1987

    Chapter Naruto 599 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 599 Discussion / 600 Predictions What makes Obito a troll is his Eye of the Moon Plan. His plan stems from good intentions of creating and maintaining peace but the means to it is wrong by simply controlling the whole world. When this plan was first revealed, I was expecting an...
  3. saya1987

    Chapter Naruto 599 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 599 Discussion / 600 Predictions Well, there better be a good reason why he chose world peace instead of world massacre...otherwise, he'll just be a selfness villain which throws all logic into the wind.
  4. saya1987

    Chapter Naruto 599 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 599 Discussion / 600 Predictions Blade5468: Read the manga again. This chapter is from Obito's perspective, not Kakashi's, not Gai's,not Naruto's. For those of you who have this theory that someone is controlling Obito, that would be more of a troll than what Kishimono is...
  5. saya1987

    Chapter Naruto 599 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 599 Discussion / 600 Predictions So you seek to control the world to be acknowledged? Really, this reason would make him look more stupid as a villain. For what he had suffered, it would be more logical to wipe the world out. B BUT he chose world peace - the reason for his...
  6. saya1987

    Chapter Naruto 599 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 599 Discussion / 600 Predictions What's ridiculous isn't the fact that he's obito or how he became super strong within such a short period. It's possible...Sasuke became super strong in his grief to avenge Itachi's death. Love/hatred propels people to achieve what they can't possibly...
  7. saya1987

    Chapter Naruto 599 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 599 Discussion / 600 Predictions ERMMM...WTH would he not be obito? This chapter was from Obito's perspective.
  8. saya1987

    Chapter Naruto 599 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 599 Discussion / 600 Predictions Am I the only one who think Obito is a lame villain? His eye of the moon for a woman? Fair enough, there are plenty of people who lose their minds when their love ones die BUT WTH would want to control the whole world?! It would make more sense...
  9. saya1987

    Chapter Naruto 599 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 599 Spoiler Discussion What really doesn't make sense is that he wants to control the whole world because of his love for Rin. When a person that you love very much dies, I don't think people give a damn about the whole world. Some would wallow in depression, some would seek...
  10. saya1987

    Chapter Naruto 599 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 599 Spoiler Discussion I found this chapter funny actually. I don't really care how he became strong or the timeline of events but rather, what was mind-blowing was the reasoning behind his actions. Basically, Obito loves Rin and desperately craves for her attention and affection...
  11. saya1987

    Chapter Bleach 485 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 485 Discussion / 486 Predictions As a crazy prediction, I feel that the new villian/mastermind seems to be either the spirit king or a member of the royal family. "If I want Arrancars, I can get as many as I like"- this arrogant line of speech seems to be befit a king/ruler or at...
  12. saya1987

    Chapter Fairy Tail Vol. 30 (Chap. 249-257) Discussions

    Re: Fairy Tail 256 Discussion/ 257 Predictions I think the coming chapters would focus more on lucy because her dad would have left her a letter or a will before he died. From then on, it's either revealing or building up the mystery surrounding layla. Secondly, Lucy hasn't visited her mum's...
  13. saya1987

    Chapter Fairy Tail Vol. 30 (Chap. 249-257) Discussions

    Re: Fairy Tail 256 Spoiler Thread from what I've gathered: -Lucy's father died one month ago -bisca has a daughter -lamia scale is the no.2 guild - no.1 guild wasn't revealed but it was not blue pegasus. -zeref is still alive - romeo secretly learnt fire skills from the guy natsu...
  14. saya1987

    Chapter Bleach 463 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 463 Discussion / 464 Predictions I think this chapter is hilarious! Did you notice that each pairing has its own similarities? toshiro vs the boy(both are short/look like kids) ikkaku vs Shishigawara (one is bald and the other looked as if he's bald) byakuya vs tukishima(both have...
  15. saya1987

    Chapter Fairy Tail Vol. 29 (Chap. 240-248) Discussions

    Re: Fairy Tail 247 Discussion / 248 Predictions I would say this is a rather decent chapter although there is a part which I find rather illogical. The good parts: 1) more relevations about layla 2) hades's moves are drawn in an awesome way 3) the cheesiness wasn't as bad as erza's fight...
Top