But then again Yuni said that when the Byakuran in one parallel universe dies (and Ghost IS byakuran from a parallel world), the others are gonna die as well. Wouldn't that be an awesome solution? D: Just hitting some thousand birds with one stone. Or maybe I'm wrong :darn
It's such a pity D:I didn't like her character too much but she was almost the only one that had a certain "Skill" (skills seem to be a precious rarity in Future arc indeed :| ) and which could have developed into a real interesting fight with tactics (another rarity :darn ) which might be the...
somehow reminds me of Mikami from Death note :'D
@pandaaqueen: maybe they'll show at least something about Ghost, since it's too unclear where he actually is from or what he really IS...
And I really hope that at least the remaining FW will show some badass attacks since the only things we...
totally agree there :D
it's kinda sad that there is tension missing that anybody (except the FW )could actually die or even get hurt. leaves you with the feeling that they can only win without taking any risk, which in turn makes the fights... boring.D:
But maybe Amano's just preparing for...
it might be that byakuran is waiting for Ghost to acummulate enough energy in order to absorb him himself to get a power up or something D:
...and hopefully XX & 69 will show some action without Tsunas help :I
[btw: anyone noticed Mukuro's awesomely long boots?]