Recent content by sazanami

  1. sazanami

    Info Official Fanbook Volume 23.5

    Thank you for summarizing! I’m sorry I couldn’t here because of our long holidays. Anyway I’d like to correct a profile at first. Bismarck(Germany) Wants most: BMW This is incorrect. He has already BMW. Siegfried says that: Bismarck received it from his father. It’s his favorite, and he...
  2. sazanami

    Info Konomi on Twitter (Contains Spoilers)

    Thanks for making new thread. I’m looking forward to talking about it. Yes I gonna get it at 0:00(JST) on May 2.
  3. sazanami

    Info Konomi on Twitter (Contains Spoilers)

    Finally next week the new fanbook will be released. Where should we talk about it?
  4. sazanami

    Spoiler New Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Final Chapter: August 4h)

    I'm curious where Amadeus is from. He visited the competition in Switzerland when he was a child, so I guess it's a neighboring country of it... Anyway I think it's meaningful that Amadeus from troubled areas is a captain of Swizerland, a permanently neutral country.
  5. sazanami

    Spoiler New Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Final Chapter: August 4h)

    Thank you for your reply and showing your opinion. Haha, I’m completely in a minority. By the way, we can find the rule has changed in the latest chapters. In chapter216, we saw Tezuka played a game with Tube. So Tezuka can’t play more during qualifying round, because each players can play only...
  6. sazanami

    Spoiler New Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Final Chapter: August 4h)

    I read new chapters in SQ. It may be a small thing, I’m curious about “that person” which Tezuka says in the caption. In our country many people simply think “that person” means Volk, but I guess it means Yamato. Because Tezuka’s last official game in Japan was against Yamato, and at that time...
  7. sazanami

    Info Konomi on Twitter (Contains Spoilers)

    It's the first time to see the colored Germany team!
Top