Recent content by scareChinaman

  1. scareChinaman

    Weak Points In FT

    Re: Weak Points In the Fairy Tail Series I think the main issue that's holding the series back is its overarching plot. -Is Lucy narrating her adventures with Fairy Tail -Is it Natsu's search for Igneel -Is it stopping Zeref One of these things needs to become the overall focus of the series...
  2. scareChinaman

    Chapter Fairy Tail 263 Discussion / 264 Predictions

    Yay! Gerard's finally back Too bad he can't join the tournament but oh well an appearance is everything
  3. scareChinaman

    Chapter Fairy Tail Vol. 28 (Chap. 231-239) Discussions

    Re: Fairy Tail 234 Spoiler Thread And now we get the connection between Zeref and Natsu
  4. scareChinaman

    Chapter Fairy Tail Vol. 28 (Chap. 231-239) Discussions

    Re: Fairy Tail 233 Discussion/ 234 Predictions They just hate each other Which means Gildartz will at least survive this fight if not win so he can still meet Ivan again.
  5. scareChinaman

    Seinen Sun-ken Rock by Boichi

    I have to say I'm on level 5 and this series is definitely getting interesting.
  6. scareChinaman

    S-class Promotion: Who's your bet?

    My vote is for everyone getting promoted because unless someone gets thrown out of the guild. I don't see how their all not getting promoted after this.
  7. scareChinaman

    Chapter Fairy Tail Vol. 28 (Chap. 231-239) Discussions

    Re: Fairy Tail 231 Spoiler Thread Blue Note is looking like another character shield for the eventual Hades vs Makarov rematch.
  8. scareChinaman

    Chapter Fairy Tail Vol 25 (Chap 205 - 213) Discussion

    Re: Fairy Tail 212+Special Discussion/ 213 Predictions Hades is probably the 7th member but we'll see I doubt hes just going to fight a random member of the group. Also its important to note the S class trial got cancelled apparently nice way to opt out so Cana can stay in the guild.
  9. scareChinaman

    Seinen Ookami no Monshou by Tabata Yoshiaki

    Re: Wolf Guy - Wolfen Crest (OOKAMI NO MONSHOU) by YUGO Yuuki Last I checked the spoilers for 87 were out so their at least raws up until 86. I don't necessarily think there will be a long break but you never know with this series.
  10. scareChinaman

    Seinen Ookami no Monshou by Tabata Yoshiaki

    Re: Wolf Guy - Wolfen Crest (OOKAMI NO MONSHOU) by YUGO Yuuki So I'm guessing the group that was scanning this series has dropped it. hmmm Also yeah their all in middle school I think its supposed to up the squickiness of all the situations
  11. scareChinaman

    Discussion The Official Relationship/Pairing/Shipping Thread

    Re: Relationships and Pairings Gazille/Levy was always there since he started talking about how smart she was. I really want to see more Erza/Natsu though, Fairy Tail is one of those rare manga's where everyone gets ship teased with everyone.
  12. scareChinaman

    Chapter Fairy Tail Vol 24 (Chap 197 - 204) Discussion

    Re: Fairy Tail 201 Discussion/ 202 Predictions That was in an omake so I'm not too sure about its relation to canon but I guess that probably happened in the future. Anyway Levi is definitely a strong character she just hasn't had the oppurtunity to display her abilities yet.
  13. scareChinaman

    Favorite FT Quotes

    Re: Fairy Tail QUOTES! I always thought this was interesting especially since its a different boat man every time.
  14. scareChinaman

    Seinen Ookami no Monshou by Tabata Yoshiaki

    Re: Wolf Guy - Wolfen Crest (OOKAMI NO MONSHOU) by YUGO Yuuki I'm interested in reading the original I hear its still ongoing.
  15. scareChinaman

    Chapter Fairy Tail Vol 24 (Chap 197 - 204) Discussion

    Re: Fairy Tail 199 Spoiler Thread I'm assuming that Mirajane thought she died because she got sucked into the anima/sky while slowly dying. She had no real reason to know she would be sent to edoras. She was holding her arm and walking so I'm assuming when she got there, there must have...
Top