Recent content by Scarton

  1. Scarton

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 387 Discussion / 388 Predictions

    The target can be Zahard, because the sword was in the mirror of the end, not in the scale, that was the mirror that gives access to zahard, maybe a contigenci plan made by him that he regret, and that is why he intervene in the hiden floor
  2. Scarton

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 375 Discussion / 376 Predictions

    I would like an open link....
  3. Scarton

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 374 Discussion / 375 Predictions

    I didn't understand something, if the family heads took the tests directly from the administrator's, how the hell train works before the actual system?
  4. Scarton

    Imortality contract

    I was thinking about zahard's imotality and why him stoped climbing the tower, and if this was to become imortal? And if just breaking the seal of the 135th floor the imortaly contract vanish?
  5. Scarton

    Discussion How will Koon and Rak keep up with Baam

    I think, that Bam's companions just need to be stronger than the others regulars
  6. Scarton

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 347 Discussion / 348 Predictions

    Cletus is Bam km real life
  7. Scarton

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 341 Discussion / 342 Predictions

    Rachel should meet with gog to pass for her revolution
  8. Scarton

    Hangout Tower of God Hangout & Q/A Thread

    Another option is that Rachel is Zahard douther and wants revenge for what her father had done
Top