Recent content by Scayth

  1. Chapter The Breaker: New Waves Epilogue Discussions

    FYI: the Korean readers don't know any more about when part 3 will come than you guys do.
  2. Chapter The Breaker: New Waves 200 Discussions / Epilogue Predictions

    I had to go load up Doge's version to understand what you guys here are all seeing LOL. In the RAW Kang Sung proposes restarting the competition. Without retyping my entire translation here, I'll say that my interpretation of things is that he means: 3. The competition, if restarted, would...
  3. Chapter The Breaker: New Waves 200 Discussions / Epilogue Predictions

    Sorry to spoil your thought, but, the Korean word was not redemption in the RAW text. However, Doge has interpreted it as such and I can see why, but, I've chosen not to word it this way, myself. Yes. The words weren't quite "form an alliance" they literally mean "hold hands with" which could...
  4. Manhwa The Breaker by Geuk-Jin Jeon and Jin-Hwan Park

    Re: The Breaker: New Waves 198 Discussions/199 Predictions Yes, that blog is usually posted to by the artist, and not the writer. There was no pronoun used in the original text, so, I mostly put "we". In that one sentence where he talks about really itching to do something new, I should have...
  5. Manhwa The Breaker by Geuk-Jin Jeon and Jin-Hwan Park

    Re: The Breaker: New Waves 198 Discussions/199 Predictions I actually translated that for A-Team to post. The people who manage the FB page copied it from there. http://www.ipitydafoo.com/part-2/
Top