Recent content by SchmoDawg

  1. Seinen Verdant Lord by Takashige Hiroshi & Soga Atsushi

    Re: Verdant Lord Just checked out the raws seems pretty interesting from what I can tell (my japanese is so basic) can't wait to see it translated. How much Spriggan is there? I actually wasn't aware there was anymore besides the movie. I enjoyed it and would really wanna read the manga.
  2. Seinen Priest by Hyung Min Woo

    Re: Priest: Open discussion on the manwha Is there any Edited Mangas available for it or at least some raws??? sounds interesting.
  3. Gol D. Rogers crew/nakama

    Yeah I always thought that roger allowed himself to be executed so that his nakama could go free, I'm sure we'll figure it out in a few hundred chapters haha
  4. The Yondaime Mega Convo

    Re: Will Masashi show the fight between Yondaime and Kyuubi? Where in the manga does it ever say that orochimaru was as strong as Yondaime???? I really don't think that is true.
  5. Discussion Straw Hat's Crew Strength (Ranking)

    Re: Rank the Strawhats! regardless of what anyone says sanji is not stronger then zoro, it just isn't true and theres nothing to base it off of. and even if we aren't counting sanji not hitting women robin could kill him in seconds.
  6. Chapter One Piece Volume 43 (ch410-419) Discussion

    Re: One Piece Chapter 415 Predictions Its about time they did something cool with sanji. now this chapter I figure is finnally the 2nd strongest's (zoro) time to shine.
  7. Chapter One Piece Volume 43 (ch410-419) Discussion

    Re: One Piece Chapter 413 Discussion Seriously its about time Sanji came back, I knew he'd do something cool. It would have sucked if Oda had him miss the action, even though he's fighting a weaker opponent then zoro. Sogeking will shine again, and he did take a lot of damage it makes no sense...
  8. Chapter 228 Discussion [Bleach]

    Re: 228 predictions [Bleach] What if aizens bankai controled minds and he took over orihime.
  9. Chapter One Piece Volume 43 (ch410-419) Discussion

    Re: One Piece Chapter 412 Predictions I really hope Sanji does something cool, he hasn't in so long. Zoro will finnaly fight too if I had my way.
  10. Discussion Straw Hat's Crew Strength (Ranking)

    Re: Rank the Strawhats! 1. Luffy 2. Chopper 3. Zoro 4. Franky 5. Robin 6. Nami 7. Sanji 8. Ussop
  11. One Piece anime fillers

    Yeah They do best have the best fillers
  12. Your Thoughts on Chad

    Re: chad's 'armor' *possible spoilers so dont read if u dont want to be spoiled* Quincy's are humans who take on spiritual powers without losing theirs human bodies. Both Shinigami and Hollows have spiritual bodies.
  13. Discussion What's the leadership like where you live?

    This is a pretty interesting thread, yeah you guys have no idea how ignorant people are in the US, its like they don't care about the rest of the world yet act like we rule it. Thats really cool that some of you guys have women leaders. I wonder how long it'll be till we have one in America.
  14. Kabuto Mega-Convo

    Re: Is Orochimaru a Jinchuuriki? If you read the actual legend of the 9 tailed beasts, it seems most likely that Oro would be one of them. But like others have pointed out he probably wouldn't be able to take the bijyuu with him when he did a body transfer. Also another point already stated...
  15. Your Thoughts on Chad

    Re: chad's 'armor' *possible spoilers so dont read if u dont want to be spoiled* Umm I really doubt chads a giant and orihime is an elf. One other thing to remember is that ALL of these characters live in the same town, which happens to be the royal gateway, that could have something to do with...
Top