I was wondering if Rades Spirito could be useful agains Lucius. With his Soul Body Magic he could bring back Patri's soul to a body. What if he could break Lucius' soul control?
Mereoleona's training in high-density natural mana regions makes her an adaptive person with so much potential. She's growing up in this fight while all other captains are getting beaten. She's a wild beast.
I find it so exciting that we are probably gonna see Dorothy and Vanessa interacting for the first time. They're both witches and I think what if they know each other, what they could do together.
Also, it's very crazy the growing theory about Damnatio being the 4th Zogratis. He really...
Hey, looks like Tabata is getting inspired even more by Bleach in some Devils/Possessed people design.
Zenon is almost a vasto lord.
Finral have trained with HK Spirit Guardian of Wind. I can imagine he's faster now.
Mimosa's Ultimate Magic reminds me of Florence Pugh in Midsommar.
I think it's important to remember that Ultimate Magic is the highest magic level of Elves. It's supposed to do things close to impossible, surpass the limits. Mimosa is a full healer magician, that learnt how to attack, and her...
I was thinking about the year before Acier's death. It was told that Nozel started searching for a way to break Acier's curse and failed to find it.
Would it be possible he talked to Dorothy about Acier's curse in this period?
Twilight Valhalla has been cast when Megicula made her appearance while destroying Charlotte's roses, but Rill cast his spell inside the blue roses range. And we also know that the spell had time to begin working.
Decaying World was limited by Charlotte roses, powered up by Rill's magic. Once Megicula doesn't have her curse magic working, she is trying to fight with Acier's Steel Magic and Vanica's Blood Magic. For that, Nozel's Mercury Magic is a great match. His magic has "the toughness of steel and the...