Recent content by scottyijoe

  1. scottyijoe

    Chapter One Piece Volume 52 (ch503-512) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 507 Discussion/508 Predictions Me on page 5. I'm not sure if people are copying my ideas or came to the same conclusion.
  2. scottyijoe

    Chapter One Piece Volume 52 (ch503-512) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 507 Discussion/508 Predictions Ah yes. I think I was fooled with a faulty SBS link it seems. It has since been removed from where I read it. I take back what I said about his bounty. Also I hope we see more of the Law/Kidd/Kuma battle next week. I'm curious to see if different...
  3. scottyijoe

    Chapter One Piece Volume 52 (ch503-512) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 507 Discussion/508 Predictions No chance that the SHs will reach bounties of 1 billion Beli. I'll agree that if they escape an Admiral their bounties must rise simply because of the trouble they are causing the WG. But a jump that high is out of the question.
  4. scottyijoe

    Chapter One Piece Volume 52 (ch503-512) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 507 Discussion/508 Predictions A good chapter. I'm looking forward to them surviving 3 days on the island. And listening to Franky it seems they might cause a bit of a scene before they leave :) Kizaru is an interesting one. My guess on his ability is that he has the power to...
  5. scottyijoe

    Chapter One Piece Volume 51 (ch492-502) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 502 Discussion/503 Predictions Luffy's bounty has not risen vixas. It probably won't as the WG would like to keep it quiet that Moria was defeated. Loved the chapter though. That punch was well deserved. Plenty of possibilities now as well. I'm glad Oda pushed it through quickly...
  6. scottyijoe

    Chapter One Piece Volume 51 (ch492-502) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 500 Discussion/501 Predictions I agree with hatsuharupeace. Rayleigh used his fighting aura/spirit to knock that guy out. Just like what Shanks did on Whitebeard's ship. And just like what Luffy did to Duval's bull. Although Luffy didn't understand what he had done. I'm sure...
  7. scottyijoe

    Chapter One Piece Volume 51 (ch492-502) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 493 Discussion/494 Predictions I have a guess about who Duval is. My guess is he is the man that Garp let take care of Luffy when he was young. I remember the village leader from Luffy's town mention that he would be upset if he found out that Luffy was a pirate. Perhaps Luffy...
  8. scottyijoe

    Chapter One Piece Volume 50 (ch482-491) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 488 Predictions I predict we will see maybe two more flashback chapters of Brooke before he joins the crew. At the end of them he will play "that song" to the SHs. As for Ace being in Impel Down, I don't think Luffy will save him for a few reasons. Firstly they can't go back...
  9. scottyijoe

    Chapter One Piece Volume 49 (ch471-481) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 474 Predicitons Thread Yes I think we all saw Kuma put his glove back on after he made Perona disappear. What I was interested in was whether or not he was reading or writing (it was hard to see in the Edited Manga) when Perona was describing her ideal location. I'd like to think...
  10. scottyijoe

    Chapter One Piece Volume 49 (ch471-481) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 473 Prediction Thread Kuma had a bible in his hand with the meeting at the Navy way back too. According to his wiki article Still I like the idea of Kuma being being the opposite of what Moria is. It suits so well. Very well picked up on. And I can't see Whitebeard joining the...
  11. scottyijoe

    Chapter One Piece Volume 49 (ch471-481) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 473 Prediction Thread If Kuma is going to talk about Blackbeard then it will have to be about his inclusion into the Shikibukai. And if that is the case that will mean that Ace has already been defeated. There will be no help that Luffy can offer him. The other bit of news he...
  12. scottyijoe

    Chapter One Piece Volume 49 (ch471-481) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 473 Prediction Thread I'm not sure why Kuma is there. Perhaps to report news for the World Government but it is too hard to predict. But I don't think he will help Moria at all. He won't get involved. This will mean that he will report Moria's loss to the Government though. This...
  13. scottyijoe

    Chapter One Piece Volume 49 (ch471-481) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 471 Predictions thread I'm also predicting Luffy v Oz now. He'll need to use Gear 3 to match Oz's strength. But Moria will look on and when he sees that Luffy defeats his shadow he won't have anywhere else to turn. All his subordinates will have been defeated and he himself will...
  14. scottyijoe

    Chapter One Piece Volume 48 (ch460-470) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 469 Predictions I also don't think they will meet Jimbei so soon. I don't believe he will be hanging around the island he came from. He will be in the New World with the other pirates doing his own thing. But I do think they will hear about him at the island though. Or perhaps...
  15. scottyijoe

    Chapter One Piece Volume 48 (ch460-470) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 469 Predictions I've been a lurker for a long time so I figured I'd finally log in and add my views. I'd like to see the Straw Hats bounties increase but I don't think that will happen until the World Government finds out about the events that happen. And this doesn't seem likely...
Top