Read the Ashitaro two part prequel, which explains how and why Ashitaro has Shishio's sword. You can read it for free on Viz's website: https://www.viz.com/shonenjump/chapters/rurouni-kenshin-side-story-the-
This introduces Alan, Ashitaro, and Asahi and how they met Kenshin and the group...
Yeah the wings play as a big plot device later on in his fight with which takes place only two arcs after this one if I remember correctly.
Yeah, Acqua is pretty powerful since he is both a saint, like Kanzaki, and has his own powerful magic like Vento and the other members of God's Right...
Yeah I think there is a high chance for another season since the second blu-ray of the series ranked number two after Oreimo and ranked 23rd in DVD sales during the Feb 21-27 week.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2011-03-04/japan-animation-blu-ray-disc-ranking-february-21-27
And I...
Pretty much all the arcs aired were taken straight from the novels, including the frozen ship/Italy arc, as well as those seemingly one-shot episodes near the end of the first season and the first episode of the second season. Those were all a part of the "Three Stories" arc which includes the...
Later on in the novels Touma's powers do evolve in a way, so he gets a lot better.
The rest of the Level 5s come into the story later on or at least mentioned, and all of them have epic abilities!
Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.3
Current WSJ List (in no order):
Naruto
One Piece
Bleach
Nurarihyon no Mago
Medaka Box
Psyren
Bakuman
Toriko
Reborn
Ane Doki
Never really got into Beelzebub, it has the occasional part that i like, but overall its not my cup of tea...
Thanks for the explanation cnet. Cause yeah, I was surprised when I woke up this morning to read the new OP chapter translations and seeing all 3 exclusively for Binktopia. But it does make sense from your PoV.
Hey cnet, I'm curious why your One Piece translations are only reserved for Binktopia for 24 hours, especially since 2 other translators reserve theirs for them too? I mean does 1 group really need 3 translations?
Hey cnet, just want to let you know there was a page missing from Soul Eater 62 from the first raw in the beginning of the chapter, now included in the raws uploaded by Finestela. Just wanted to know if you could translate it. Here it is: http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/read-online/34972/2