Recent content by Secrecy

  1. Secrecy

    Help Wanted Help learning!

    Sounds good and I will do. Well gonna post a picture now. How far along with your one shot are you and do you have a name for it? It looks interesting so I might want to find and read it when it when it's out.
  2. Secrecy

    Help Wanted Help learning!

    Wow, that's really good! Looks like it'll be an interesting manga. I am amazed at how much detail you put into the backround/area. I think that has helped quite a bit. Oh, and about him being diagonal...well with all the debrios he could be on uneven ground or object.....just saying. Could I'll...
  3. Secrecy

    Help Wanted Help learning!

    Thanks that some really good advice. In fact I had recently finished watching the anime of bakuman and even from that I learned a few tips.I will do as you suggest and copy and notice every detail. I have also been reading more manga and studying how they have done it. You seem quite...
  4. Secrecy

    Help Wanted Help learning!

    I prefer not to mention my age for personal reasons but on how long have I been drawing...hmm...about three weeks. Thanks for the tips....I really should have thought of the ears....that is really a stupid mistake. Thanks I am finding the hardest part is the feet hands and most off all body...
  5. Secrecy

    Help Wanted Help learning!

    I have a deviant page. Some off the work is far from good but if you want to check it out it's: learntomakeart.deviantart.com
  6. Secrecy

    Help Wanted Help learning!

    Hello people. I am a beginner manga artist and I have gotten decent at some parts of drawing manga but it is slow and sometimes hard to find what I want to know and shows how to do it. If there are any experienced manga artist that would be willing to give me pointers and tips on drawing manga...
  7. Secrecy

    Question Request for A relented Artist

    Hello, I'm a very beginning manga artist so I would probably be under the catorgory of aiming to be better. I do however believe that with time and advice I will become much better. So if you your fine with dealing with a noob with me then feel free to message me. Sounds like an interesting...
Top