Recent content by seekmsn

  1. Question Will Kenichi and Miu become a romantic couple and possibly marry each other, or not?

    They OBVIOUSLY will become a couple at some point near or at the end of the manga. I have to admit, some of Kenichi's feelings were a little shallow in the beginning because of how attractive he saw her, but it was also mostly for her bravery, strength and kindness. Miu has also shown clear...
  2. Discussion To which master is kenichi the closest?

    1.Personally, I'd have to say it's Kensei cause of how he interacts with Kensei from time to time. I've noticed that their relationship is like a father-son kind of relationship as Kenichi has never doubted his methods. 2.Sakaki to be second since he's the most "normal" master and how he...
  3. Question What do you think of the ecchi level in HSDK?

    Personally, and this is coming from a male reader, I kinda think the ecchi level is too much and needs to be toned down at least a little. I mean yeah their are some perverted moments needed and I always laugh my ass off at these kinds of things, but sometimes they can go overboard towards...
Top