Recent content by seesawmargerydaw

  1. seesawmargerydaw

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 137 Discussion/138 Predictions

    Re: Shokugeki no Soma 137 Spoiler Thread With all the speculations and creative ideas people thrown in here, I can't help myself compile them and get to think of a liar game version of sns. With e10 as the main players. "Who's with who?" "Who's playing the game?"... Something like that :p But...
  2. seesawmargerydaw

    Discussion What are You Watching and What is Next on Your List?

    Rewatched Durarara!!x2 - can't get enough of its awesomeness. Will probably get a little time in watching more 'cause of work (holiday is over for me!!!) But yeah, planning on checking out old/classic animes when there's free time.
  3. seesawmargerydaw

    Fun Thread What made you happy today?

    Celebrating the holiday with good ol' friends.
  4. seesawmargerydaw

    Fun Thread True or False? - Part 2

    False. NP is not a vegetarian.
  5. seesawmargerydaw

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 132 Discussion/133 Predictions

    Re: Shokugeki no Soma 132 Spoiler Thread If that happens, that'll make Kuga fluster in embarrassment when he go talk to Soma about the challenge that occurred between them and Soma will be like "oh, that happened?" While pulling off his foolish expression. But then again, I think that will...
  6. seesawmargerydaw

    Hello? Hi.

    Yeah. One hella nice song next to Abba's imo. Such encouragement, much appreciated. :verily
  7. seesawmargerydaw

    Hello? Hi.

    I hope I won't get judged by singing that sentence. Haha. I'll keep that in mind. I'm still trying to familiarize myself on the site forum.
  8. seesawmargerydaw

    Fun Thread This or That "The Game of Choice"

    both okay play safe, the latter. Yaoi or Yuri?
  9. seesawmargerydaw

    Fun Thread True or False? - Part 2

    False. I suck at any home economics task. Already tralleved outside the country?
  10. seesawmargerydaw

    Fun Thread Smiley Talk - Part 1

    :bishie:
  11. seesawmargerydaw

    Pinoy Community v. 20- Naghihingalo

    Ola! Same here, maulan-ulan dito. Bed weather, kaya hilata all-day lang ako. Tamad life. Favorite manga? Hmm. I guess that'll be Pandora Hearts (its dark-themed tagic story pulled me to love this series!), Nurarihyon No Mago (Demons + Bishies, a girl like me really went gaga over it), Shokugeki...
  12. seesawmargerydaw

    Discussion Your Favorite Manhwa & Manhua

    Gotta be Hellper for me. The mix of comedy (well, its comedy is kinda weird but heck it makes me laugh) and action-ish part makes me like this one.
  13. seesawmargerydaw

    Pinoy Community v. 20- Naghihingalo

    Hello! Found out there's this 'hub' for Pinoys. Just want to drop by and say hi! Kumusta po?
Top