Recent content by seeusmile

  1. Chapter Claymore 155 Discussion

    ahhhh... just like Irene... I felt a calm when reading the final chapter. Right now i'm speechless and lost with words, can't describe the feelings i'm overwhelmed with. I'm glad and very grateful to share the ride with you all, love this community. Thank you GodeyeGalatea for your...
  2. Chapter Claymore 154 Discussion / 155 Prediction

    Re: Claymore 154 Spoiler awwwww i cried. Alot of my favorite child hood mangas are coming to an end :(
  3. Chapter Claymore 153 Discussion / 154 Prediction

    Dem legs..... not quite sure how to comprehend it. Epic Chapter!
  4. Chapter Claymore 152 Discussion / 153 Prediction

    Re: Claymore 152 Spoiler Nooo teresa... don't goooo.... :( Another month...
  5. Chapter Claymore 151 Discussion / 152 Prediction

    Re: Claymore 151 Spoiler Wow great chaprer. Shame octiva, chrono and cass didn't stick around any longer. Last page looked so mad! prissy serious face was freaky then nek minute teresa just smerking was like serious business. She gonna raise hell!
  6. Chapter Claymore 150 Discussion / 151 Prediction

    Re: Claymore 150 Spoiler Wow you dug more into the story than I ever could, i didn't take much notice of it since I was too swayed by the story line. Yeah poor miata :(.
  7. Discussion Theories about Mainland.

    Bump! Prissy arch seems to be getting close to its climax. I wonder about the mainland arc
  8. Chapter Claymore 150 Discussion / 151 Prediction

    Re: Claymore 150 Spoiler Went to read Teresa of the faint smile chapters again. Brings me far back when I was reading claymore at the time which seemed to be around 2009 man 5 years ago for her to appear again! Hope she Teresa still sticks around! Perhaps this could be Claire's awakened...
Top