Recent content by Segul

  1. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin 139 FINALE Chapter Discussion

    If zeke were still alive then i’d say i’d miss this series but nah. Maybe ill get to see more of him in an eventual sequel to the aot highschool anime
  2. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin 137 Chapter Discussion

    if zeke dies then eren better be confirmed dead too! Feelin like sasha stans minus sasha and the death threats.
  3. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin 137 Chapter Discussion

    can we get a version of My Way by Frank Sinatra sung by zeke 😭
  4. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin 137 Chapter Discussion

    I hope the spoilers from zekken are false too but who knows. Maybe the execution is far better than words can show(reveal, demonstrate? Don’t know the word im looking for)
  5. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin 137 Chapter Discussion

    I think im stupid but didn’t we already have that cover? Or is this cover just similar to another one and that’s why i think it’s an old one?
  6. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin 136 Chapter Discussion

    @kkck when I read it, it didn’t seem like she knew what it was just that there was something strange about it and offering her opinion on what she believes it is. At least that’s how interpreted that scene
  7. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin 136 Chapter Discussion

    Well, since zeke has been brought up, I too have a question I didn’t see answered. If zeke is alive then how come being right next to eren during his transformation did not kill him?
Top