Recent content by Seigi

  1. Seigi

    Chapter Naruto 599 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 599 Discussion / 600 Predictions Good theory! I think that Kishimoto will have good explanations for all!
  2. Seigi

    Chapter Naruto 599 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 599 Discussion / 600 Predictions Eh eh but not in Kishi Style! :) I trust in Kishimoto, he always knows how to surprise us. (see itachi's story, ecc) :)
  3. Seigi

    Chapter Naruto 599 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 599 Discussion / 600 Predictions Eh eh but not in Kishi Style! :) I trust in Kishimoto, he always knows how to surprise us. (see itachi's story, ecc) :)
  4. Seigi

    Chapter Naruto 599 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 599 Discussion / 600 Predictions Not Kishi style! :) I trust in Kishimoto, he always knows how to surprise us. (see itachi stories ecc) :)
  5. Seigi

    Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 393 Predictions [Naruto] I think that the title of the next chapter, " my eyes" , refers to Itachi's eyes. I can become blind and say: "Noooo,waht happen! my eyes!!" It's just an idea
  6. Seigi

    Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 393 Predictions [Naruto] I have one question: Sasuke losts Orochimaru's ability? I hope that Sasuke gets the MS in the next chapter.
  7. Seigi

    Chapter 386 Discussions [Naruto]

    Yes, I've noticed too!!And I think that mangekyou sharingan is different from person to person
Top