Recent content by sejma

  1. Chapter 313 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 313 Predictions [Naruto] The way I see it, with the jinchuuriki, it's kind of anticlimatic to introduce three characters that have plot significance all on their own if they're not going to be used to further the plot. So that fight will cause some sort of effect for Konoha. I highly doubt...
  2. Sharingan Mega Convo

    Re: How Kakashi got it.......dum dum dum Here's a couple problems with the 'Kakashi copied Itachi' theory: 1. If Kakashi got the Mangekyou from copying Itachi's sharingan, why hasn't Sasuke gotten it as well? He's been Tsukiyomied as well. 2. If later forms of the sharingan are considered...
  3. Chapter 309 Discussion [Naruto]

    I had this thought too, which turned to "Madara=somehow became demonic with huge power, fought kyuubi, was somehow banished=is the thing that Akatsuki is attempting to summon through the power of the bijuus?" Purely speculation, of course; most of the translations I've read didn't include a...
  4. Chapter 310 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 310 Predictions [Naruto] Something that keeps bugging me in the way that people are reading 309 is that they don't notice how flawed Sasuke still is. Yamato surprised him. Orochi still is his superior. People aren't seeing past the flash of his introduction and the flash of his moves and...
  5. Who's the Third Mangekyou User?

    Re: 3rd Mangekyou Sharingan user revealed !!! [SPOILERS] And for that matter, nothing is said about the status of Madara's Sharingan at all. His eyes are compared to Sasuke's, and there is still no reason to think that Sasuke has developed Mangekyou (and he certainly wasn't using Mangekyou).
  6. Chapter 310 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 310 Predictions [Naruto] As I said above, Naruto's training thus far has all been solo training. He need to learn to work in a team. And now that he's resolved to not use Kyuubi he needs to learn to think more clearheadedly instead of bursting in, exhausting himself, and getting a second...
  7. Chapter 310 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 310 Predictions [Naruto] Training arc. By which I mean Kakashi reclaims his team, and does some refresher training with them so as to familiarise Naruto and Sakura (and himself) with each other's new abilities, along with integrating Sai. Not another 'seek out villain X' like the last two...
  8. Chapter 309 Discussion [Naruto]

    Geez, people like to misread. Sasuke is *not* stronger than Kyuubi; he can just suppress it (keeping in mind that Kyuubi is also still under a seal...). Also, people need to keep in mind that this is still the early-middle part of the story. There's not going to be any huge plot-changing...
  9. Chapter 309 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 309 Predictions [Naruto] Alternate idea: Kyuubi suggests to Sasuke that he might be able to remove Orochi's curse seal.
  10. Chapter 309 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 309 Predictions [Naruto] I'm expecting Kyuubi to talk about the Uchihas a bit, Sasuke to challenge Kyuubi, Kyuubi to take over Naruto, Sasuke to get his ass handed to him against Kyuubi (though maybe a bit less so once the curse seal kicks in), Sasuke is forced to retreat, Sakura gets the...
  11. Jutsu Discussion Mega Convo Thread

    Re: THAT JUTSU!?!?!?!?! Frankly, I don't really care about 'that jutsu'. I just feel like pointing out that one of the big arguments in favour of kyuubi Naruto being 'that jutsu' is that Jiraiya warned Naruto not to get hot-headed etc. in conjunction with mentioning 'that jutsu', thus leading...
  12. Chapter 303 Discussions [Naruto]

    The thing about that, though, is that when Yamato suggested Sai killed him, Sai's response was to exclaim "No!", cutting Yamato off. That's an awful lot of vehemence for someone who supposedly has no emotions... Regarding Naruto's speech at the end, I can't help but think: Naruto: Right. I'll...
  13. Books The Great Books! ( And What Are You Currently Reading? )

    I'm currently reading The Secret Agent by Joseph Conrad, Three Lives by Gertrude Stein, and Light in August by William Faulkner (all for an English class; trying to get them finished by my exam on Monday). The Secret Agent is kinda bland (Heart of Darkness was better by far); Three Lives is...
  14. Chapter 302 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 302 Predictions [Naruto] I'm pretty sure that this chapter is going to be just a long scene of Naruto and Sakura tripping out on Yamato's drugs. They will think it is genjutsu and try to break it, but then get distracted by the fact that they can fly and that the trees are talking to them...
  15. Akatsuki Mega Convo

    Re: Akatsuki Mega Convo!!! OBVIOUSLY Akatsuki is a cult, and they plan to use the power of the bijuu to revive their eeeeevil god (and OBVIOUSLY Itachi has doubts about this, hence his attempts at powering up Sasuke). OBVIOUSLY Orochimaru left because they offered him Kool-Aid, and when a...
Top