Recent content by semontrax

  1. When lord, when's it going to be my time?

    Thanks guys, going through a proxy solved the problem. please excuse my delight, but: Yeeeey! :)
  2. When lord, when's it going to be my time?

    Cheers once again for the tips, I've tried them one at a time, plus I've tried them in firefox to see if it might just be IE, but no luck. if: http://dbzrpg.free.fr/ct/volume01/Captain%20Tsubasa%20chapter%20001.rar is the correct address, I just can't connect to it, though at the moment I...
  3. When lord, when's it going to be my time?

    Thanks for replying so fast, sorry about the lack of info, I'm just keeping it foolish :) Basically I click on the links and just can't connect, a new window opens up and IE just gives me a 'page not found' screen. If I right-click and save destination, I get the same problem, I've also...
  4. When lord, when's it going to be my time?

    Hello there, first of all I'd like to thank the Manga Editor for allowing us to relive the happiness of CT. The Tsubasa anime is one of the unforgettable parts of my childhood and when I happened upon a link to this forum I literally jumped for joy :) But unfortunately, I'm experiencing some...
Top