Recent content by senbonzakura_17

  1. Discussion What makes a scan LQ/MQ/HQ?

    Re: Question: what makes a scan LQ/MQ/HQ? That's what I meant to say. It is true that image dimension does not denote the quality of a scan, but it depends on the Manga Editor itself too. Big Raws--->Speed Scan= still resulting in LQ....:rolleyes:
  2. Discussion What makes a scan LQ/MQ/HQ?

    Re: Question: what makes a scan LQ/MQ/HQ? LOki is right. A proper scanned pages can be clean without too hard. Another point is that the original size of the raw also helps. If you can get higher resolution then you can clean much better.:byakun Take example, Manga Editors like Ju-Ni &...
  3. Discussion What makes a scan LQ/MQ/HQ?

    Re: Question: what makes a scan LQ/MQ/HQ? The thread on how to rate Edited Mangas is right here http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2844 or other alternative is on this site http://senbonzakura.kageyoshi.net/2008/01/11/Edited Manga-quality-ratings/
  4. Discussion How long do you spend cleaning a page?

    Re: Survey: How long do you spend cleaning a page? Cleaning raw pages can be very time consuming at first. I'm not a Manga Editor but the way I do it is read any tutorial related to manga cleaning a lot. Then choose the method which suits you the best. Steps are also important since it will...
  5. Misc Attempt First Time Cleaning Attempt

    for this page it tooks me about 2-3 hours because the difficulty range between easy-medium. for a more complicated page it may takes more than 3 hours, maybe.the grays was hard though for me to get it right.:p this is another page cleaned by me recently. this is the last page of bleach...
  6. Misc Attempt First Time Cleaning Attempt

    This is my first attempt to clean manga. I never had any experience before in manga cleaning but I guess I can give it a try. Here it is. Any comments are welcome.:D RAW: Cleaned:
Top