Recent content by Sendo-san35

  1. Sendo-san35

    Shounen Hajime no Ippo by Morikawa Jyoji

    Re: Your favourite Fight 1. Ippo Vs Sendo II - best fight is the whole series for me 2. Sendo vs Vorg 3. Sawamura vs Mashiba 4. Eiji Date vs Ricardo Martinez 5. Miyata vs Arnie P.S. Sendo needs more face time.
  2. Sendo-san35

    Shounen Hajime no Ippo by Morikawa Jyoji

    Re: Hajime no Ippo 770 Discussions Thread I think it was a slip and Gedo is just playing around
  3. Sendo-san35

    Shounen Hajime no Ippo by Morikawa Jyoji

    Re: Hajime no Ippo 770 Discussions Thread I'm more interested in Iimura, why did she leave is what I would like to know.
  4. Sendo-san35

    Shounen Hajime no Ippo by Morikawa Jyoji

    Re: How will HnI ends ? That would be so awesome if Sendo finally won and at the biggest stage possible too.
  5. Sendo-san35

    Shounen Hajime no Ippo by Morikawa Jyoji

    Re: How will HnI ends ? thanks, but I never read AnJ
  6. Sendo-san35

    Shounen Hajime no Ippo by Morikawa Jyoji

    Re: The Third Man... *SPOILERS* I don't think its Arnie because of the hair looks different, I don't know who it could be. With Jimmy didn't we see enough of Miyata's old opponents for now? I say yes. Lets Arnie return later.
  7. Sendo-san35

    Shounen Hajime no Ippo by Morikawa Jyoji

    Re: How will HnI ends ? Ippo and Miyata have their fight finally, Miyata wins and moves up one weight-class to take on Vorg for one of the other world titles, Vorg wins, oh no for Miyata he's heart-broken but Miyata becomes the other world champion, Mashiba get to be OBPF champion then will...
  8. Sendo-san35

    Shounen Hajime no Ippo by Morikawa Jyoji

    Re: Hajime no Ippo General Discussion Yes, I have read to the current chapter, I don't ever miss a new chapter when it comes out. I read lots of other manga's but HnI always comes 1st.
  9. Sendo-san35

    Shounen Hajime no Ippo by Morikawa Jyoji

    Re: Hajime no Ippo General Discussion hi, just joined big HnI fan, favourite anime and current favourite manga. Sendo rocks like no other but Miyata close behind, no one can touch Taamura cuz he's god for kicking the lilttle kids before the David Eagle fight. the manga needs more Sendo...
Top