Re: Naruto 402 Discussion / 403 Predictions
I agree completely that Sasuke is off his rocker, but this pleases me to no end. I could not have hoped for him to start this crusade so quickly. This chapter was terrible but the final page redeemed it 500 times over for me. I can only hope he'll be...
Re: Naruto 401 Discussion / 402 Predictions
Ugh, that would be disappointing for me if he returned to Konoha. I would very much enjoy it if he joined Akatsuki and became a pawn of Madara merely for the eventual fight with Naruto. Not because I want him to die, despite not being much of a...
Re: Naruto 400 Discussion / 401 Predictions
I probably should have constructed my post better. I don't know why Kishimoto included that scene if they didn't talk much*, hopefully it had more meaning. And, the reason I suggested it was that I thought maybe something would activate in Naruto...
Re: Naruto 400 Discussion / 401 Predictions
I wonder if Itachi planted a jutsu into Naruto when they met in the woods in case Madara spoke with Sasuke and if Amaterasu failed. One that would activate when Naruto set eyes on Sasuke or some other catalyst.
Re: Naruto 400 Discussion / 401 Predictions
I was disappointed by this chapter because it really just rehashed the massacre. But, I suppose some elaboration is enjoyable but not when I'm chomping at the bit to get some fresh information and find out who Pein/Madara are and why they're in...