Recent content by Senpapi

  1. Senpapi

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 149 Discussion/150 Predictions

    Its a valid plot hole, but it also has been implied that Touka is purposely eating human food to weaken her body to be able to bear the child which logically it'll be tough to explain. But for me I personally think its the more a ghoul eats human food the more human their body becomes, they'll...
  2. Senpapi

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 146 Discussion/147 Predictions

    Honestly at this point I'm not even trying to predict whats happening next because I know chances I'll be deadass wrong. But imma do it anyways. as far as I can say for Kaneki, heres some lyrics from Lost and Rendered by Alkaline Trio that I feel fit Kaneki a lot as a character. "Found out the...
  3. Senpapi

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 145 Discussion/146 Predictions

    As a fan of Tokyo Ghoul since the very beginning I've never went through so many emotions like I have in the last three chapters throughout the series, namely going from salty, pleasantly surprised, now I've landed precisely on this gif. It's crazy honestly because I usually understood where...
  4. Senpapi

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 143 Discussion/144 Predictions

    My salt levels are at an all time high right now. I think I may need a couple days to even begin theorizing or actually analyzing it because of the sheer fact of how I feel.
  5. Senpapi

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 142 Discussion/143 Predictions

    This chapter was pretty good to be honest, last chapter initially made me hyped because of Yomo but at the end I was miserable because of Hinami. This time it's nothing but hype. Regarding the Man talking to Yomo There's no questioning who was talking to Yomo, its obvious that it is most likely...
  6. Senpapi

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 126 Discussion/127 Predictions

    I find it interesting that last chapter started with a butterfly and this chapter ended with a centipede. Surely that's not a coincidence and it's even more symbolism for us to dive into, I haven't really dove into it with last chapter but I feel since its always never a coincidence when it...
  7. Senpapi

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 125 Discussion/126 Predictions

    Soo...... How about that symbolism and character development though? My boy is finally a man. :3c:3c
  8. Senpapi

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 125 Discussion/126 Predictions

    The chapter is live on mangastream! My heart cant handle this lewdness
  9. Senpapi

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 123 Discussion/124 Predictions

    After reading it through about 3 times I've come to the conclusion that Kaneki doesn't want to fight Mutsuki given the fact after he was being attacked he did nothing but say her name and then proceeded to get stabbed in the arm by trying to block. basically Ishida was exploiting the fact Kaneki...
  10. Senpapi

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 121 Discussion/122 Predictions

    A youtuber I watch made a good point which I haven't thought much of, If furuta has Hairu's head and body and told Koori that he could bring her back that means Furuta now has the body of Shirazu and could use him in the future as a undead soldier. Ishida chill please!
  11. Senpapi

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 121 Discussion/122 Predictions

    There's a lingering thought in my head that's saying "What if Kaneki tells her he is a virgin but not a virgin at the same time and basically flatout confirms the whole Yamori abuse theory." I know it's not going to happen but If it did I feel like it would be double the unexpected, first Touka...
  12. Senpapi

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 121 Discussion/122 Predictions

    This chapter was good, It was a great way to start the day after seeing that last panel. Personally the last few chapters have been really happy, especially with the romance undertones in this chapter Ishida is bound to do something completely messed up. Also Juuzo and the Qs are aware of the...
  13. Senpapi

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 111 Discussion/112 Predictions

    I haven't posted in a while but I can say that this chapter only makes me question everything even more. I would love to believe Scarecrow is Hide but I just have a gut feeling it isn't him, the body shape seems he's bigger than Hide. But then again I can be absolutely wrong given how buff...
  14. Senpapi

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 98 Discussion/99 Predictions

    It's been so long since i've last posted, I think it was chapter 93? The recent events of Tokyo Ghoul have been great, though Ishida threw the curveball that it was infact Mutsuki who came and attacked Pineapple which I honestly didn't expect. This chapter compared to the others just sat...
  15. Senpapi

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 91 Discussion/92 Predictions

    Technically this entire arc started on chapter 59 (imo) with Kaneki investigating Eto's home. so it's been a good 33 chapters of this arc.
Top