Recent content by Sensei42

  1. Sensei42

    Discussion DGM Chapter 219 Discussion/220 Predictions

    Re: DGM Chapter 219 Spoiler Thread I'm just going to sit here and cross my fingers. These spoilers sound like they could be real(and that would be awesome cos whoop Cross is alive) but my fangirly feels are being tempered by my more sensible side. Still, it's nice to see this thread active...
  2. Sensei42

    Hangout DGM Hang Out Thread

    Re: DGM Hang Out Thread - Part 1 Hi there, hoping to cheer people up a bit even if it's just a quick giggle. What do the DGM character do when they don't have a chapter? They moonlight of course! And what better way than to advertise well known products.
  3. Sensei42

    Hangout DGM Hang Out Thread

    Re: DGM Hang Out Thread - Part 1 Well said! I'd say its more disrespectful to assume that Hoshino isn't working her hardest.
  4. Sensei42

    Hangout DGM Hang Out Thread

    Re: DGM Hang Out Thread - Part 1 Oh well that's unfortunate but, when it comes to DGM, I have leaned to be patient and lenient to an extent because of Hoshino's chronic condition. It seems she might have pushed herself a bit much with all the other work she did recently, kinda wish she'd spared...
  5. Sensei42

    Hangout DGM Hang Out Thread

    Re: DGM Hang Out Thread - Part 1 Ah well this is nothing new. Over the months I've actually adapted to this choppy release schedule so I'm not that surprised. Wish Hoshino the best and pop in again next month~
  6. Sensei42

    Discussion DGM Hang Out Thread

    Wut! Of course she's taken more than 3 months off before XD She once took 6 months off back when DGM was still a weekly manga. I think it was for surgery, not sure remember off the top of my head. Anyone? I'm cool with hiatuses cos I just tell myself that I waited about 10 years between...
  7. Sensei42

    Discussion DGM Hang Out Thread

    The truth is that very few manga artists do it alone. Go read Bakuman as it gives a fairly accurate portrait of how manga is made. Professional artists have assistants who do all the things like inking, backgrounds etc. I'm not surprised but I'm not sad either it's just something I've come...
  8. Sensei42

    Discussion DGM Hang Out Thread

    Okay I kinda laughed out loud cos all I can see of the picture you posted was a sad looking Japanese girl. Yet I get the impression that wasn't what I was meant to see
  9. Sensei42

    Discussion DGM Hang Out Thread

    That is a fair question 0.o
  10. Sensei42

    Discussion DGM Chapter 216 Discussion/217 Prediction

    Actually I gotta disagree with you there given the nature of the Bookmen. It's more likely that Lavi and Bookman will join the Noah side because that's what the Bookmen do, they're impartial observers and Bookman was on the Noah's side at one point in history, who's to say he can't do it again.
  11. Sensei42

    Discussion DGM Chapter 216 Discussion/217 Prediction

    Re: DGM Chapter 216 Spoiler Thread Did it occur to you that the reason Hoshino went monthly is because of her poor health? Her hiatuses have been much shorter since going monthly which says to me that she can't keep up with a weekly release anymore but a lot of the fandom knew this already...
  12. Sensei42

    Discussion DGM Chapter 215 Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 215 Discussion/216 Prediction Lavi? Who is this Lavi you speak of? I know not of him! *sobs* I miss him!
  13. Sensei42

    Discussion DGM Chapter 215 Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 215 Discussion/216 Prediction Just gonna number bullet point cos I'm just in from work and cannot brain. Why the Neah=Allen's father theory doesn't hold water. 1)While Mana did raise Allen it appears that Mana is completely off his rocker. It doesn't completely disprove...
  14. Sensei42

    Discussion DGM Chapter 215 Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 215 Discussion/216 Prediction Response to Dlanor_A.Knox: Cross(in the novels) asked if Red's name was Allen and sort of shrugged and gave up when Red responded with confusion. So that says to me that Cross knew who Allen was and was actively searching for him. The fact that he...
  15. Sensei42

    Discussion DGM Chapter 215 Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 215 Discussion/216 Prediction Wow 0.o I wasn't really knocking BE at all it was just an example. I could have easily used several other manga(saiyuki comes to mind) and yes it was 'an eye opener' when I was used to seeing good work from BE. I was really just trying to point...
Top