Re: One Piece 546 Spoiler Discussion Thread
From what the spoiler shows, the war ship was probably pretty far away from shore. So no cro-luffy fighting here. The only one that Cro need to worry now is Jinbie.
Re: One Piece 546 Spoiler Discussion Thread
Iva said they can't trust Cro, and now that Iva was poison and probably wont make it. Their no one else there knows his secret. I am pretty sure after they took out the marines, Cro wont go back for Luffy and the other. :notrust
Re: One Piece 540 Discussion/541 Predictions
I mention that before, but I got flame for it :darn. Is this week golden week also? cus the spoiler should come out about now if it isnt. :darn
Re: One Piece 540 Spoiler Discussion
Why the hell did someone post a naruto spoiler on a one piece spoiler thread? :s
This new chapter gonna be Epic! I bet Cro's weakness got something to do with his missing hand. :amuse
Re: One Piece 529 Discussion/530 Predictions
am just saying it look like, it could be someone else. but then again, if Sual was still alive he would of have been in IM for what 20 years? a lots of thing could happened to the guy after staying soo long down there :darn
Re: One Piece 529 Discussion/530 Predictions
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/529/06-07/
Doesnt that giant look like Sual? the one that helped Robin when she was little.