Not gonna lie they did look like siblings to me when I first picked up the series.I kind of let that go over time since it has never really been alluded to, but I wonder if the author had intended for that to be the case or simply just make his readers suspect it.
I still find it unlikely...
Maybe Gustang could have just used his Pen to write something else this time around:" May Traumerei experience a heart attack".
No IC , no blessing from the Admin. Traumerei would just die! I mean it worked with the cat mask aye?
Season 2 Hell Train really felt like an immersive adventure and back then it just felt like the series just kept on giving every arc. All the sideplots felt like a masterstroke waiting to converge and all the characters had something going for them. Chapters were crazy long and the lore was so...
How do Guides tie into all of this then? Baam used to cause Khel's guide a bunch of issues back in the Cage Battle. So then shouldn't Urek outright repel them?
Wasn't the Workshop from the Outside too? So then,perhaps an Axis is behind it. Now we get Phanta involved. So the Tower became the battleground for foreign Axis to extend their influence.
The implications cannot be understated: if the Workshop caused such a great leap in power and changed the...
The GoG and Headon worked togheter and their job was clearly to assess who is worthy of becoming the Axis. Out of the GW project(the beta testers), two antagonistic factions emerged. Thus, there was no winner amongst them, as they stood at that point in time. Neither Zahard, nor V and Arlene...
I was trying to bring that fight up too. But then I had to agree that the Thorn boosts Baams WC abilities exponentially more than his physical prowess, which points to him being a natural WC.
Perhaps his body has more to do with it than anything, since Baam is something other than the body he...