Recent content by Sephcloud

  1. Chapter Bleach 296 Discussion

    Oh shit... I'm getting really sick of the way Bleach is right now. I mean I love the manga of course and all but the author is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally dragging these fights out until they're not even funny anymore and you just w8 for 'em to be over. And as someone has already...
  2. Chapter 340 Discussions [Naruto]

    I agree with most stuff said here except for one thing, Sasuke would probably not have lost against Kakuzu, he definatly would not have owned him and he probably would get pretty hurt but still you have to think of that sasuke now can release Chidori from his entire body and in that way he...
  3. Chapter 340 Discussions [Naruto]

    OMG That kishimoto is REAAAAALLY Drawing everything out
  4. Chapter One Piece Volume 42 (ch400-409) Discussion

    Re: One Piece Chapter 404 Discussion I'm sure Luffy wished he could ;). But i think his gear 3 is just a step up from gear 2, so when he uses it he has the speed from gear 2 plus this insane raw power (it must be that) from MIDGET!!!
  5. Chapter 299 Discussion [Naruto]

    Finally he will have to rely on his own power :D fun if he just pwns Sasuke with it later... But seriously we've only seen Naruto's own true power in one fight.... The one against Gaara, and then he beat the crap out of his strongest controllable Shukaku form while Sasuke lost to Semi-Shukaku.
  6. Favorites Our Most and Least Favorite Characters - and why

    Re: Who's your favorite Naruto character? Naruto... I really love the fact that he seems so weak but he still can bring out those amazing powers, and by that i mean that he kicked Gaara's ASS even in his last controllable Shukaku form when Sasuke (in curse form 1) lost to Semi-Shukaku
  7. Chapter One Piece Volume 42 (ch400-409) Discussion

    Re: One Piece Chapter 403 Discussion Hahahahahaha A MIDGET!!! Is there anyone, ANYONE that guessed of this to happen... Man i just love this manga, there just can't exist any better out there. And Sanji got cicked on... well you know that's just too much :D:D
  8. Discussion Garp Discussion Thread

    Re: Luffy's Grandpa? Cuz then Luffy would be at least 1/4 giant and he's not even especially tall
  9. Discussion Garp Discussion Thread

    Re: Luffy's Grandpa? No Sauro even mentions something about coming from Elbaf and he says like "don't compare me to those fightlovers from Elbaf I'm nothing like them" so Sauro Definatly can't be Luffy's Grandpa
  10. Discussion Discussion of Bounties in One Piece

    Re: The Future Bounties of The Mugiwara Pirates I can't really restrain myself now... I really do hope you were sarcastic when you said "the picture matches perfectly", cuz the picture looks nothing like a human at all.( As we all can recall Luffy's drawing skills are just a liiiitle bit crappy)
  11. Favorite Quotes from One Piece

    Kaku: Don't underestimate the immeasureable destructive powers of aGiraffe
  12. Standard of Storyline

    I will have to agree on every single point on this. One piece is out of every aspect a wonderful work. The storyline is planned years ahead, the drawings hold one of the highest quality standards (if not the highest) I've ever seen. And as Xallisto also mentioned, you have barely seen nothing of...
  13. Discussion Garp Discussion Thread

    Re: Luffy's Grandpa? Actually i think it goes like.. Blackbeard is Luffy's Cousin, Ace is not actually his brother, Shanks is somehow related to Luffy and some brother to Gol D. Roger was Luffy's Grandfather. Although maybe he was more like a calm person who didn't like pirating so he settled...
  14. Chapter One Piece Volume 42 (ch400-409) Discussion

    Re: 400 thread [Spoiler pics & -text] Probably the guy with the big mouth or the lionmane... Jokefight :P
  15. Discussion Discussion of Bounties in One Piece

    Re: The Future Bounties of The Mugiwara Pirates Actually i think eveyone will get bounties. I mean they know of all the persons in the Crew and they have all caused more or less destruction now. And one more thing... Why does everyone think that Franky will join the Pirates. It could just as...
Top