Recent content by Sephirona

  1. Sephirona

    Chapter One Piece 578 Discussion / 579 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 578 Spoiler Discussion I think we've all forgotten that Dragon did in fact save Luffy in Logue Town. (; If Dragon is to move for any reason, it would be when he truly doesn't see a way for Luffy to escape his situation. Right now there's a whole armada of people on his side, so I...
  2. Sephirona

    Chapter One Piece 575 Discussion / 576 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 575 Spoiler Discussion I don't feel like that image posted of Ace with that tiger thing looks real. It doesn't look like Oda's style - there's something off about width of his forearm, and his physique...hm. It would be a relief, but also probably a really bad move, if Ace were...
  3. Sephirona

    Chapter One Piece 563 Discussion / 564 Prediction Thread

    Hey, I don't know if anyone's brought this up - but is that "kimono girl" really a girl? I thought so at first, too, since the character was drawn with dark lips, as if lipstick was applied - but I can't help but notice that there's no cleavage. I'd expect Oda to draw at least some cleavage on...
  4. Sephirona

    Chapter One Piece 562 Discussion/563 Predictions

    Re: One Piece 562 Spoiler Discussion Thread Well, as Buggy is Oda's self-proclaimed "favorite character", it makes sense that he'd do something worthwhile, at least. xD
  5. Sephirona

    Chapter One Piece 562 Discussion/563 Predictions

    Re: One Piece 562 Spoiler Discussion Thread I think the "Bug fruit" stuff is fake. Oda usually has a psuedo-scientific explanation for his Devil Fruits - it wouldn't be so deus ex machina. A Bug Bug Fruit might be possible later on if we learn more about how DFs work and what kind of research...
  6. Sephirona

    The Evolution of Oda's Artstyle

    I hope no one's mentioned this before :'D I remember reading from a certain interview that Oda-sensei was actually afraid readers would be dissuaded from reading One Piece because of his art style - which really was unique and new compared to what most people expected, I suppose. After One...
  7. Sephirona

    Discussion About your Action Figures

    Ahh, I'm not at home right now so I can't post images of my collection D: I mainly have the gashapon sets, as well as several of the keychain series. My pride and joy is my Rob Lucci P.O.P. - I love Lucci *A* I'd love the Feeling Figure (2001) Lucci, but I can't find him anywhere )...
  8. Sephirona

    Chapter One Piece Volume 55 (ch533-541) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 534 Spoiler Discussion Thread No chapter's ever that short `-` I'm sure a more detailed version will come out within today. Can't wait to see the color spread~ (I think?)
Top