Recent content by Seraphimon-TK

  1. Info Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generation

    Naruto vs Naruto (shippuuden)
  2. Info Narultimate Impact - Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Impact (PSP) - Dynasty Warriors type game.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5HQgNpIMUg I will upload the HD version of the trailer as soon as i got...:amuse
  3. Info Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generation

    I will upload the HD version of the announcement trailer as soon as i got... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GNyszEl02M
  4. Info Narultimate Impact - Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Impact (PSP) - Dynasty Warriors type game.

    Thanks for the news. It looks ok from the scan. I hope it will be a good game... I think that we will see something similar in the Storm 3 single player mode :P
  5. Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 and PS3) - Part 1

    No, it counts how many times you choose one character in a row, so use one character until he takes the place of deidara xD
  6. Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 and PS3) - Part 1

    Lool I love that xD I do another thing that is funny XD I follow them around and I choose the same character and supports, and they panic and change instantly xD Oh, and yes, the logs are useless...I cant even think the reason they mention it as a feature >.<
  7. Info Naruto : Kizuna Drive (PSP) - Monster hunter style

    Here is a europe trailer... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw9UwDx19pQ Demo Link
  8. Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 and PS3) - Part 1

    Thanks for the comment Curryman :D I have to learn how to move with the puppets then :P That cant be, because the badass 1st hokage ougi was like 20seconds? And what we got in this game is 3-5 seconds XD
  9. Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 and PS3) - Part 1

    Owned! great job xD Btw people, i still have trouble with puppet players... I can win against not real good puppet users, but i have huge problem when the player is good... So any strategy is welcome :D
  10. Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 and PS3) - Part 1

    Well I think Karin is a good character XD Her ougi might be slow but it's a close range mostly so it's ok. Her perfume jutsu on awakening mode is good cause it breaks the guard with one shot + the side effects!
  11. Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 and PS3) - Part 1

    So at the end we dont have any secret character, right? Matsuyama Hiroshi said to our interview that there arent any plans for DLC...
  12. Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 and PS3) - Part 1

    It's easy to counter all those rasengans from SM naruto or minato XD As for the BP, i dont really play that much, roughly from 50 battles i got 27.000+ points
  13. Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 and PS3) - Part 1

    You only need to pray at the Jinzo statue only. If you talk to Shima, you will take a title though!
  14. Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 and PS3) - Part 1

    Is it me or they skipped the shuriken fight in Sasuke vs Itachi? We saw it on trailers but not in the game?
Top