Recent content by SeriazJeh

  1. SeriazJeh

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 13 (Ch. 119-128) Discussion

    Re: D.Gray-man 124 Predictions Hum... About Allen's way of dealing with the bad guys: I think it's pretty obvious Allen is the new Jesus Christ. When you slap him, he gives you his other cheek to slap. Maybe because of his eye that makes him live in a half black and white world, he needs to...
  2. SeriazJeh

    Jeh's art, nyuh!

    I've been drawing a lot of 666 Satan fanart every since I finished reading the last chapter that was released (at the time 68 x3) and I guess I'll share it with you peeps, because everyone likes new fanart, eh? =D Mine isn't awesome, but I'll get better as I keep practicing, specially Jio x3...
  3. SeriazJeh

    Shoujo Fruits Basket by Takaya Natsuki

    Re: Fruits Basket Downloads Mangatraders site doesn't work for me anymore, probably a server problem. ;__; Aren't there more chapters in here of Furuba? I really want to read till chapter 23 TT___TT *looks around, is a n00bs, gets easily lost* ;A;
Top