Recent content by Serina

  1. Serina

    Anime Naruto Shippuuden Episode 265

    Zabuza - Demon of the Hidden Flashbacks Really I felt like the start of the series where 2/3 of the episodes contained of flashbacks. We even got the classic flashback of the same episode. That has to be Zabuza's Kekkai Genkai: Ninpo: Delaying no jutsu
  2. Serina

    Anime Naruto Shippuuden Episode 256

    What?? He reanimated Dan?? This guy was pathetic and weak. Why would he do that? Seems to be a plot twist made only for Tsunade...
  3. Serina

    Anime Naruto Shippuuden Episode 250

    It is possible as we've seen in the other Kisame vs Bee fight. Just slow down the time. But I have to agree this was not Jonin-worth. It is ok if Guy is dumb. But the others too...?
  4. Serina

    Hunter x Hunter 315 Discussion

    Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 315 Discussion He cant finish it this way. Togashi is still an artist after all.. and we dont know anything about kurapika and leorio which are listed as main characters after all. or hisoka as main antagonist. kurapika needs to finish his revenge and hisoka his...
  5. Serina

    Anime Naruto Shippuuden Episode 227

    "I'm just here playing with these chicks." -Might Guy
  6. Serina

    Anime Naruto Shippuuden Episode 225

    What is up with those filler episodes? It's like they completely forgot about the personality and abilities of the characters. That's the 2nd episode now Naruto helps someone to get revenge (although the enemies were creatures). The same Naruto that praised to be the one to break the circle of...
  7. Serina

    Anime Naruto Shippuuden Episode 220

    I think the part with Naruto eating bugs was hilarious!
  8. Serina

    Anime Naruto Shippuuden Episode 218 Discussion

    That's not true I think they did well in the last filler "arc" with some episodes. Like the episode with the "eternal genin" or the episode about Gaara. I think it's ok if they add some filler stuff in the canon episodes as well.
  9. Serina

    Anime Naruto Shippuuden Episode 217 Discussion

    I did not even notice it was filler! Really liked the episode!
  10. Serina

    Anime Naruto Shippuuden Episode 215 Discussion

    These episodes remind me of the very first episodes of Naruto. Remember the ultra-long dragged fight between Zabusa and Team 7 where the first half of an episode was a replay of the last episode and then they followed with some new content and back to flashbacks. Looks like they fall back into...
  11. Serina

    Anime Naruto Shippuuden Episode 212 Discussion

    Yes I thought this too. But he could know it at that time too because he copied it from Lee. I wonder if Oruchimaru found her in that exam. Strangely she didn't receive the curse mark.
  12. Serina

    Anime Naruto Shippuuden Episode 211 Discussion

    Really? It scares the shit out of me to be honest! Everytime I watch it (3rd time now) I nearly shiver! I think this face expresses the whole character Sasuke has become.
  13. Serina

    Anime Naruto Shippuuden Episode 210 Discussion

    Ninja techniques, Giant creature summons, Sharingan and a final stand-off! That is Naruto, Ladies and Gentlemen, at it's best!
  14. Serina

    Anime Naruto Shippuuden Episode 206 Discussion

    I think it's ok if they don't use great pacing and editing on only-talking episodes like the mentioned. As long as they keep the good work on the fighting episodes!
  15. Serina

    Anime Naruto Shippuuden Episode 204

    Deidara was so right when he said that Sasuke got all his strength from his Sharingan. And still he would have died several times by now without the help of the Akatsuki. And why the hell is everyone ignoring Karin? Do they instantly see she got no battle skills and isn't a thread? Great...
Top