Recent content by Setsunin

  1. Setsunin

    Chapter Bleach 359 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 359 Spoiler Discussion Thread Maybe it's because of the Orihime-hax abilities to heal pretty much anything, or maybe it's because all of the Espada have been destroyed up to this point, or maybe it's because not a single good character has actually seemed to be in a life-or-death...
  2. Setsunin

    Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 445 Discussion / 446 Predictions My analysis/attempt to explain it all: *I like the detail that Yahiko's body is the Deva realm body. It's fitting, as Yahiko wanted to become a "God" of sorts. Hence, with Nagato using his body, their desire has in a sense come to pass: Yahiko is...
  3. Setsunin

    Chapter Bleach 353 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 353 Spoiler Discussion Thread ...are you kidding me? After a ton of time subtly developing Ulquiorra's character, and all the possibly interesting routes things could have gone involving Orihime, this is how he goes down? He just disintegrates? With no development at all in the...
  4. Setsunin

    Chapter Bleach 349 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 349 Spoiler Discussion Thread What a strange set of pics...Ichigo's hair looks like it's gotten really long somehow. Oh, and Ishida might be dead. Cheers.
  5. Setsunin

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 439 Spoiler Discussion Thread I suspected the story was winding down ever since Kishimoto kicked into high-gear after revealing Pain. Really, since Pain was revealed, things have just been going at a blur in this manga. Maybe even before that, when Orochimaru got knocked off...
  6. Setsunin

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 439 Spoiler Discussion Thread YONDAIME?!? EPIC CHAPTER IS EPIC
  7. Setsunin

    Halibel vs Hitsugaya Toushiro

    Hitsugaya's most powerful attack, perfectly executed against an opponent who knew absolutely nothing about what was going on and was hit by the full force of the blast, was unable to even scratch the 6th's Espada, and that was just the substitute 6th Espada. As we've seen from Ulquiorra, the...
  8. Setsunin

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Discussion/438 Predictions Thread - Part 1 To be blunt, Hinata is dead. 1) This is Pain we're talking about. He hasn't shown mercy. At all. And he doesn't make mistakes. 2) Kishi probably didn't show the actual stab because it would've hurt a lot of fans to see the details, and...
  9. Setsunin

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Spoiler Discussion Thread Now this is plot development. Props to Kishimoto for having the guts to go through with story developments that might upset people. I for one don't think Hinata was very important to the story whatsoever; as everyone's been saying, she's a secondary...
  10. Setsunin

    Chapter Bleach 347 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 347 Spoiler Discussion Thread I'm honestly hoping Orihime, well, dies. Hate to say it, but that would really get the plot moving. At this point, she doesn't seem to serve any purpose. I could see Chad going too; Ishida still has some interesting things with his dad. Rukia needs...
  11. Setsunin

    Chapter Bleach 347 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 347 Spoiler Discussion Thread It's strange. To be honest, since the Arrancars were first unveiled, I expected them to be impossibly powerful. So when they ended up being nothing more than cannon-fodder for Hitsugayas' annoying inability to keel over and die, I was understandably...
  12. Setsunin

    Chapter Bleach 347 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 347 Spoiler Discussion Thread I'm really hoping that's a fake. I mean, I really can't see any reason for having Ulquiorra release, only to release (again) to another form when we haven't really even seen anything from this form yet. I know it's a Tuesday and early, but I'm still...
  13. Setsunin

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 436 Discussion/437 Predictions Thread - Part 1 Has anyone noticed that the toothlike necklace Rikudou has on in the shaded image (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/373/03/) is really similar to the one Yahiko Pain has on (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/436/05/)?
  14. Setsunin

    Chapter Bleach 346 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 346 Discussion / 347 Prediction Thread I have the feeling that Ulquiorra's entire purpose has been to try and draw out Ichigo's source of power. He wants to analyze Ichigo in order to understand where the source of his power truly lies, which is why he keeps remarking that Ichigo is...
Top