Yeah, but sometimes onemanga doesnt include extras in it. Onemanga didnt include the cover or the picture since I searched for it. Maybe I skipped it. :s If anyone has a link to that picture could you please post it?:amuse
Re: DGM Episode 92
The melody is nice. Kinda catchy.
Too much talking is going on, the episode kinda lost the dramatic effect for me.
Love the 14th's shadow's voice. <3
Soon...soon Lenalee's innocence will be back. Im so happy.
Lots of fillers coming our way since the anime is catching up...
Re: DGM 166 Discussion/167 Predictions
Epic. Epic. Epic.
Mana is different then I imagined. I didn't expect him to be so...fun.
I love Hoshino, she alway surprises us (me). Well, even if people have guessed what would happen or if its predictable I still think she delivers it in an intresting...
Re: DGM 164 Discussion/165 Predictions
Everyone seems so intrested in the 14th. For some reason I feel like Im losing intrest in him. Probably because I know not much of him.:s If he wouldn't be in the next chapter then I dont think I will feel disapointed.
Re: DGM 163 Discussion/164 Predictions
A thought came to me.
The ghost has been at the order for so long that she can't even remember her own name. I was re-reading a few chapters and remembered that Hevlaska's or/and Leverries' families were sacraficed as saints to God.
Perhaps the girl is...
Hmmm. He did want Lenalee to get fused with innocence and fight though. I think he is more of the "exorcists are tools of war, not humans" kinda people.
He has been in the order since he was a child and knew Hevlaska so he must have been at the order when it was still new.
I think...
Re: DGM 163 Discussion/164 Predictions
I also wanna see possesed-Lenalee.
Im pretty sure that the virus will go away on its own. Didn't the order get infected with it once before? *maybe its my imagination* I think that one by one people will turn back to normal and just be all confused for a...
Re: DGM 157 Discussion/158 Predictions
I have a feeling that the man beside Road is the Earl...but in a human form. It appears as if the people there have seen/talked to the Earl before.
Meh...I am most likely wrong. Its probably a new noah.
The people at the ball might also be...