Recent content by ShadowSagittarius

  1. ShadowSagittarius

    Reborn 313 Discussion/ 314 Predictions

    The question that is brought up in this chapter should be what brings byakuran, how did he get there, why is he infront of yamamoto, and who is the next to battle(though everyone think is gokudera who else could it be?)? Discuss Away.
  2. ShadowSagittarius

    Reborn 313 Discussion/ 314 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 313 Spoiler Thread byakuran is back, it that even possible, and what is he doing infront of yamamoto??? and lambo won, in under 5min, that is even more imposible.
  3. ShadowSagittarius

    Reborn 307 Discussion / 308 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 307 Spoiler Thread Though this sound unlikely, I am hoping and thinking that Yamamoto should be next, I don't think is based on Varia arc rather it was based on the time when shimon famiglia guarded Tsuna, which was Koyo, than Mizuno, and than Shitt. P.
  4. ShadowSagittarius

    Reborn 304 Discussion/ 305 Predictions

    These are my guess on the type of flames that shimon family have: Enma - Earth(Given) Kaoru Mizuno - Ocean (Based on last Name) Koyo Aoba - Forest(Given) Rauji Ooyama - Mountain (Bazed on last name) Julie Katou - Plateau(This is the only one I could think of) Adelheid Suzuki - Plain...
  5. ShadowSagittarius

    Reborn 304 Discussion/ 305 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 304 Spoiler Thread Is not the sun-vs-sun no more, is sun-vs-forest, this is what I think it translate on the image!! And if you all know, Enma guardians name suggust what kind of flames they all have like Kaoru Mizuno is the ocean!
Top