Recent content by Shaka

  1. Shaka

    Seinen Golden Boy by Egawa Tatsuya

    Re: Golden Boy hahaha, that sucks :) Give him less work, GGpX!
  2. Shaka

    Seinen Golden Boy by Egawa Tatsuya

    Re: Golden Boy YO!!! I actually lurk on your channel :) Sorry, but my editing skill don't compare to the quality of your releases ... meaning, I have very little editing skills :( If I had the time I'd learn how to edit and help you out... right now I got college, work, and no life :( I hope...
  3. Shaka

    Seinen Golden Boy by Egawa Tatsuya

    Re: Golden Boy I download from #lurk but they only have 3 volumes and 5 chapters...Guess that's all that's been released Thanks for the help, Blasta \o/
  4. Shaka

    Seinen Golden Boy by Egawa Tatsuya

    Golden Boy Hi there! Does any one know where to download scans of Golden Boy? The manga has 10 volumes of which only 3 volumes and 5 chapters were scanlated. I've searched for it on google, amazon, ebay but I think that the manga was never released in the US. If you know where this manga can...
  5. Shaka

    Chapter Gantz 241 Discussion/242 Prediction Thread

    Well, Takeshi is under Kaze's care and since all Kaze does is fight he may be teaching Takeshi how to fight too :)
  6. Shaka

    Chapter Gantz 240 Discussion/241 Predicton Thread

    Re: Chapter 240 Discussion / 241 Predicton I just realized that it was Takeshi who sent the monster flying...hahahaha That's cool! Can't wait for next week!
  7. Shaka

    Theory Part 2 - What do you think will happen?

    Re: Nobody is talking about it? That is sadly true... I just didn't like the vampires being transported to the room... and the way they were transformed, they just tagged along the other members... that didn't make sense... they were not even dead...Will Gantz now just transport people to the...
  8. Shaka

    Theory Part 2 - What do you think will happen?

    Re: Nobody is talking about it? I didn't like the chapter...The fighting scene was all right but it just didn't answer any question as it raised them... So now if you tag along with a Gantz member you're transported to the room and become a member? And what happened to Kurono? The only thing...
  9. Shaka

    Discussion GANTZ PHASE 2!!! Chap 238

    Yeah, Finally ;)
  10. Shaka

    Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

    Re: Tsubasa 135 Discussion Thread I posted this on the download thread and I'll post here as well... Did Sayoran just kill everybody in that world to get the feather that Sakura left behind? DEATH TO THE FAKE SAYORAN!!!
  11. Shaka

    Syaoran

    Ok, I was reading XXXHOlic and Syaoran has a connection with Watanuki and Syaoran apparently has some connection with him since he paid a price for when Watanuki fell down the window... Syaoran also seems to know a bit of magic and knows a lot about other things, too. I'm creating this topic in...
  12. Shaka

    Theory Part 2 - What do you think will happen?

    I like Izumi and I think it would be nice to see him and Kurono again, but when Izumi was being attacked by the vampires no one went to help him because they knew that he was the one that killed them in Shizuku (don't know if this is the name of the city), that's why I don't think anyone will...
  13. Shaka

    Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

    Re: Tsubasa 128 Discussion Thread I want to see what happened to Fake Saiyoran...Where did he go? Did he go to F.W. Reed's Place?
  14. Shaka

    Theory Part 2 - What do you think will happen?

    That is a good question... but who knows... I don't think Izumi is coming back... I mean, I don't think anyone will choose to revive Izumi instead of going free...but I don't know if it will be given to another player...
  15. Shaka

    Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

    Re: Tsubasa 128 Discussion Thread I liked the chapter ;) Who would have thought Seichirou had a brother and one that also has a feather... I was nice on his part to offer to give it away. Well, I'll wait for next week to see what is Sakura's task :)
Top