Recent content by Shandolum

  1. Soul Society King - Who/What Is He?

    Re: What is the Spirit King Isn't the spirit king the guy we see in the newest chapter (421), dedicated a single tile on page 20? or is that just Aizen with a different expression on his face.
  2. Theory Tatsuki, the next big fighter

    [SPOILER if you haven't read chapters 406-newest] It was stated earlier by Isshin that Aizen's new powerlevel could not be perceived by him. this he figures is because you can't perceive it unless your on the same level, which we figure out a couple of pages later that Ichigo is capable of...
  3. Theory (Possible Spoilers) Two Theories About The Manga...

    I am a believer in the Tobi = Obito theory, and always have been, so the fact that they are both space-time jutsus just adds a little to the theory. But a fact I just remembered, is that Itachi's left eye controlled Tsukuyomi, his right eye Amaterasu, and using both eyes he got Susanoo, which...
  4. Hangout Naruto Hangout Thread v.4

    Re: Naruto 425 Discussion / 426 Predictions your right... it does look more like Haku's mask, though without a symbol for the country, and with only 1 eye-hole as his current, and different design also. I don't think this is something that can be discussed anymore, or used until we learn more...
  5. Hangout Naruto Hangout Thread v.4

    Re: Naruto 425 Discussion / 426 Predictions Okay your right, it isn't said he was in anbu. I am just concluding he was since he was wearing an anbu mask and because Itachi knew about him and Itachi was in anbu himself, giving him a method of knowing/finding Madara if Madara was in anbu. But why...
  6. Hangout Naruto Hangout Thread v.4

    Re: Naruto 425 Discussion / 426 Predictions And this is the only thing that I think could crush the theory. Everything else could be possible, and if his body could be used after it was crushed, then there is nothing holding against to this theory. Also I just found another thing that goes...
  7. Hangout Naruto Hangout Thread v.4

    Re: Naruto 425 Discussion / 426 Predictions It was flawed since Tobi was introduced and looked to be Obito, and he was in Akatsuki. Obito was not evil, so how could he become evil. When he was stated to be Madara, this would make much more sense, since Madara has taken over his mind. But...
  8. Hangout Naruto Hangout Thread v.4

    Re: Naruto 425 Discussion / 426 Predictions This is not enough proof for me. Because normally people have 2 eyes, and therefore would need to transplant both eyes. This is not proof that transferring 1 eye, would not give 1 EMS. And also, there is nothing that states that a person (Madara)...
  9. Hangout Naruto Hangout Thread v.4

    Re: Naruto 425 Discussion / 426 Predictions The only true immortal guy we have met is Hidan, all else have had a flaw in their so called immortality, Orochimaru's body switching and Kakuzu's hearts. It could be that he is looking old, but could also just be scares after the crush. We won't know...
  10. Hangout Naruto Hangout Thread v.4

    Re: Naruto 425 Discussion / 426 Predictions I actually got thinking a little after the thing about Madara being in the right place thing. Another theory that I haven't heard about, and don't think anybody has discussed. We think that Madara has controlled the Kyubi (no define proof), also I...
  11. Hangout Naruto Hangout Thread v.4

    Re: Naruto 425 Discussion / 426 Predictions Tobi looks like Obito (hair and looks the age of Kakashi) http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/425/01/ http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/397/03/ in opposition to the real Madara http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/399/01/ Last time I looked, the Uchiha didn't have...
  12. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 425 Discussion / 426 Predictions To be honest, I think this fight will end in Pain leaving because the 8-tails is not captured. But not before he has done enough havok so that Tsunade will not be hokage any more, and Danzou will take control. We also have a fight between Sasuke and...
  13. Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 421 Discussion / 422 Predictions It will probably come down to Pain leaving freely without Naruto having to fight him, because they are still missing the 8-tails. But not before someone close to Naruto dies. I don't think it will be Kakashi though, since I still believe in the...
Top