Recent content by Sharaku

  1. One Piece Databooks & 10th Treasures

    Was just checking out Arlong Park's Forum (which I also a member of) and found this http://img23.imagehaven.net/img.php?id=J8TDAPMEKM_ceec975c.jpg Looking at Hancock's relation chart it will probably cover the Fishman Island arc.
  2. One Piece Databooks & 10th Treasures

    It's okay, but your right, it's odd that the names of the Supernova's devil fruits have never been mentioned. I was expecting it to be answered in a SBS question, but instead we got the names to Akainu, Sengoku, and Tsuru's devil fruits (which isn't bad, but still hard to believe it was never...
  3. One Piece Databooks & 10th Treasures

    When did Oda give it an official name.
  4. One Piece Databooks & 10th Treasures

    Cover was revealed in chapter 657 http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/5343/alrpholciaacs4jpglarge.jpg Judging by the title under Blue Deep it will be a continuation of the Blue databook and with pictures of the Straw Hats and Jinbe post time-skip it will probably cover the Fishman Island...
  5. One Piece Databooks & 10th Treasures

    http://www.s-manga.net/newcomic/future/ I don't know if it is a databook or a novel, but if it is a databook hopefully it will go back to the format that was present in the Blue and Yellow databooks (character data, devil fruit and fighting styles information). Green was a good book but it read...
  6. Aizen's Zanpakutou

    The fact that the Hogyoku phased his Zanpakuto out of exsistance was a way out of giving Aizen something stronger than Kanzen Saimin. But since we're speculating, I began having thoughts that during his final fight with Ichigo, Aizen would use his Bankai as his last resort, which would be some...
  7. One Piece Databooks & 10th Treasures

    Can't wait to get this book. I just wondering though if this book is mostly sketches and notes or if it does have pictures of the characters introduced through the Thriller Bark arc to the end of the Marineford arc.
  8. Chapter One Piece 598 Discussion / 599 Prediction Thread

    I like Franky and Zoro's new appearances, it adds to their already fearsome appearance, but we'll probably have to wait for a few more chapters to see what new weapons Franky has added to cyborg body. But another thing I was excited to another databook is being released. "One Piece Green"...
  9. Bleach Masked ~ 2nd Databook

    What I'm wondering is how far will the book go with information. The SOULs book covered everything up till volume 20 (end of hypnosis) as shown in their chapters page (which also showed the name of the tankoban that contained the chapter). If they decide to cover another 20 volumes this book...
  10. Chapter Bleach 411 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 411 Discussion/412 Predictions With what happened in Chapter 404 it was pretty much a given that Rangiku would show up sooner or later in the Real Karakura Town after the build up to it to her seeing the Ichigo/Gin fight. It's a bit frustrating to see Ichigo in a training session...
  11. Done Hiragana at the end of Kanji

    I know what I may say next may not make a difference, but I'm not trying to avoid defining the hiragana in between the Kanji. Of the dictionaries I have only a hand full of hiragana are acutually translated such no, kara, suru, etc. words like "tame" and "toshite" are not found in my Japanese to...
  12. Done Hiragana at the end of Kanji

    It appears I made a mistake in my question. What I ment to ask about was the okurigana at the end of kun readings for the kanji and my example and question was based on that. When translating a stand alone kanji symbol that's not combined with another kanji character if it is possible to...
  13. Done Hiragana at the end of Kanji

    Are there any books that you know of that could help me get a better grasp on Japanese grammar or hiragana. Also my Kanji dictionary is not a typical Japanese to English dictionary, the only way to look up a word is by finding the radical that the symbol is attached to or how the symbol is...
  14. Done Hiragana at the end of Kanji

    I'm American of no Asian decent. I have not taken a Japanese class mainly because my college doesn't offer it. I have a huge dictionary called the Kanji Dictionary that covers basically all Kanji. My dictionary shows the character and the different meanings that can be read from it. The...
  15. Done Hiragana at the end of Kanji

    I been having a tough time trying to decide how to go about translating kanji with hiragana at the end. They are often used to seperate different kanji with several meaning for example 起 reads as "Awakening" but with (きる) at the end it's read as "get up" and occur" and with (こる) at the end it...
Top