Recent content by shari07

  1. shari07

    Hangout DGM Hang Out Thread

    Re: DGM Hang Out Thread - Part 1 It seems that this site know something about vol.24 But I can't read Japanese
  2. shari07

    Hangout DGM Hang Out Thread

    Re: DGM Hang Out Thread - Part 1 @verduister It means that she is on hiatus again??? I hope she will be better soon
  3. shari07

    Hangout DGM Hang Out Thread

    Re: DGM Hang Out Thread - Part 1 OTL..This month again???? *Die* OK, I will do something else to wait....I'm used to it hahahh
  4. shari07

    Hangout DGM Hang Out Thread

    Re: DGM Hang Out Thread - Part 1 Will we have new chapter for this month??? I want so muchhhhhhhhhhh
  5. shari07

    Hangout DGM Hang Out Thread

    Re: DGM Hang Out Thread - Part 1 I wish next issue will have new chapter OTL..... I don't know what happen to her but I still happy that she can do many things now..XD
  6. shari07

    Hangout DGM Hang Out Thread

    Re: DGM Hang Out Thread - Part 1 @googlez_kun : I feel pain like you.........but it pains many times so I used to it XD Think in good way....At least next month has only 28 days!!:derp 2 years ago..I think her health was good enough for work.. but what happen with her in last year...
  7. shari07

    Hangout DGM Hang Out Thread

    Re: DGM Hang Out Thread - Part 1 @niko_kun : it means that we won't have new chapter for next month again,right!??? Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! My dear hoshino.. You make me lost my power for next month:gwah It's just normal thing for d.gray man fc I think XD:^_^ but who do you know what happpen with...
  8. shari07

    Discussion DGM Hang Out Thread

    i'm surprised but not sad because hiatus in dgm is normal thing XD i hope hoshino will be alright and returm soon!! does anyone know she absent only this issue or she takes long hiatus? i hope she does not take long break XD this year is bad year for dgm XD
  9. shari07

    Discussion DGM Chapter 216 Discussion/217 Prediction

    Re: DGM Chapter 216 Spoiler Thread we have to wait for lavi...:^_^ but now I am waiting for new chapter.....it seems very excited and I want to see her art after hiatus for two months alwas open google and search for D.Gray-man 215 chinese scan
  10. shari07

    Discussion DGM Chapter 216 Discussion/217 Prediction

    Re: DGM Chapter 216 Spoiler Thread thank you for your brief summary verduister!! it will be a good chapter if it doesn't has the word "hiatus"... But at least we know that the next issue won't have new chapter before next month... we won't worry anymore hahahah but D.Gray-man vol.24...
  11. shari07

    Discussion DGM Hang Out Thread

    @Niko_kun Thank you so much for a good news!!! I think...from now on she can't break anymore hahaha:)
  12. shari07

    Discussion DGM Hang Out Thread

    For me.....absence is better than dgm release for two months or end... if dgm release for two month I can die XD
  13. shari07

    Discussion DGM Hang Out Thread

    Maybe she isn't ill but This issue has 3 new series?? One of them has 70 pages??
  14. shari07

    Discussion DGM Hang Out Thread

    No DGM for this month again... But I think no DGM for this month because in this issue has 3 new series And one of them has 70 pages...... Be patient.....Hoshino's healthy is the most important...
  15. shari07

    Discussion DGM Hang Out Thread

    It's too late!!! But it's OK...there will be d.Gray-man on this month...
Top