Recent content by sharingan firefanz

  1. sharingan firefanz

    Which Naruto Games Do You Have?

    Lucky Me!!!! During half-term period, my bro exchanged one of our games which we didn't like n got Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles 2 which is really cool. Unfortunately he kudn't find Naruto Ultimate Ninja 2 or Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles but b4 da end of half-term, he was able to go 2 another games...
  2. sharingan firefanz

    390 pg 3 panel itachi anime version

    That is reallly, really good, very gd job!!!
  3. sharingan firefanz

    .391. Sasuke under the rain

    Re: .391. Saske under the rain Same here. I like the movie tone waaaayyy better, lol!
  4. sharingan firefanz

    Which Naruto Games Do You Have?

    I only have Naruto Ultimate Ninja on PS2 but my brother is planning to get Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles if it's available at GameStation and I will also get Naruto Ultimate Ninja 2 and Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles 2 myself but I also want the Naruto Shippuden games on PS2 even though they're in Japanese.
Top