Recent content by Sharkman

  1. Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 459 Spoiler Discussion Well one interesting bit I got from this was Sakura: "That idiot still likes me". Which would leave me to believe that she doesn't have feelings for Naruto, still loves Sasuke (which makes no sense at all) and is going to try and talk him into...
  2. Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 458 Discussion/459 Predictions Thread I love how you started that one. Its hard to resist a good "pairing argument" though. Im into all that sappy romantic shit.
  3. Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 458 Discussion/459 Predictions Thread Someone on here said that Hinata is more popular than Sakura in Japan....... So now I have to ask, have you been to Japan before? Have you ever seen those character polls in JUMP? Because if you can answer "yes" to either of those, then you...
  4. Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 458 Discussion/459 Predictions Thread Sakura will cry over anything at this point. Hell, she probably cries when she puts her socks on before her shirt! And I really believe that Sakura crying all the time over Sasuke is really Sakura crying over Naruto fighting to get him back...
  5. Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 458 Discussion/459 Predictions Thread And how can you explain Sakura being in love with Sasuke in any kind of logical way other than there being an attachment to him because A He was in team 7 and B He was a tormented pretty boy? There was never a "moment" between...
  6. Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 458 Discussion/459 Predictions Thread As far as figuring out what's next in the manga...it's really anybody's guess at this point. Kishi has thrown us so many curveballs in the past 2-3 months that there's really no point in guessing what will happen. The only thing that is...
  7. Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 458 Discussion/459 Predictions Thread ive been holding off on posting here for awhile but I honestly couldn't take it anymore after reading some of the delusional Naru/Hina crap I've seen on this chapter's thread.
  8. Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 458 Discussion/459 Predictions Thread This is my first post but I've been reading these forums for a year now.. So just a couple quick comments. Naruto should be with Hinata why? Because of pity? Because of a one-sided love? Hell no, he shouldnt. Real relationships do not work that...
Top