Recent content by shawna1485

  1. Chapter Naruto 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    Thanks for showing that because I have never noticed it. [hr] I believe that the hawk is the summoning animal for the uchiha clan cause madara has made reference to the hawk before
  2. Chapter Naruto 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    That's true because what danzou is saying now has me rethinking things (I cant beleive i just said that). What if the uchiha clan really sacrificed themselves in order for sasuke (with the unknown aide of itachi) to kill madara and form a new clan... This manga has me thinking all sorts of evil..lol
  3. Chapter Naruto 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    sasuke needs to realize that madara is the bad guy here and that he is using him... best chapter in a loooong while...
  4. Chapter Naruto 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    Gooooooood chapter.... Obviously sasuke inherited another one of itachis' jutsu...danzou is a freak and sasuke will not be the one to kill him...not happening... Danzou is playing with sasuke to test his powers and sasuke is going all out... not good... Why did danzou say "you have wasted the...
  5. Chapter Naruto 476 Discussion/477 Predictions

    danzou will defeat sasuke.. madara will warp them out of there or sakura and the others will find them and help danzou defeat sasuke...(How cum the spoilers arent out yet?)... naruto wont be in the manga this week we will have to wait til next year (hope not).
  6. Chapter Naruto 476 Discussion/477 Predictions

    Danzou is either using genjutsu or it was a blood clone (yes I said it).
  7. Chapter Naruto 476 Discussion/477 Predictions

    Danzou is a genjutsu badass.How can you not look Danzous' arm while fighting him; that's the first thing you will see and try to fathom. Sasuke is determined to have his revenge which makes him blind to much. Even though I know the answer I still can't understand why these shinobi can answer a...
  8. Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 456 Discussion Thread/ 457 Prediction Thread i am sick and tired of all the damn rasengans and sexy jutsu all over the blinking place!!!!!!!!!! Kishi needs to invent new moves for naruto... every fight he uses the same bloody moves, I can predict them.
  9. Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 455 Spoiler Discussion I will forever say that freaking danzou is freaking madara!!!! I don't care if anyone differs!!!
  10. Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 454 Spoiler Discussion I think by him offering to be the beating stick he is trying to protect them. Sakura is having an emotional breakdown; she can't even talk. Sai is indignant refusing to divulge information to the cloud ninjas; Sai would not budge and give them what they wanted...
  11. Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 454 Spoiler Discussion He is yummy, ripped with muscles, badass, awesome!!!! I wish narutoverse was real... I know this chapter is going to be gooood! Best manga I've read.
  12. Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 454 Spoiler Discussion Raikage is a bad ass... he looks tuff!!!! ooooooooohhhhhhhhh such muscles!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 454 Spoiler Discussion when naruto, sai, sakura and the wood guy went to oros' hide out, sai was carrying info on all of the kages jounins to give oro. I think he wanted to make a deal with oro; oro knows his business. Now that oro is "dead" he wants kabuto dead (the closest person...
  14. Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 454 Spoiler Discussion so danzou wants oros' books to fix his eye and his hand... interesting. I wonder if it is because anko and kabuto were pupils of oro why he wants to kill them-they know stuff about him or is he afraid of oros' jutsus? I think he is interested in oro's snake...
  15. Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 453 Discussion/454 Predictions That's what i was thinking when I said he would have found a way to make the body grow
Top