Recent content by Shehab Elsarky

  1. Shehab Elsarky

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 641 Spoilers & Discussion

    It wasn't mentioned in the story, only in a plog post which I don't consider canon anymore
  2. Shehab Elsarky

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 640 Spoilers & Discussion

    Here is my prediction, Zahard confined his true personality after seeing what lies in the last floor which is one of two things: 1- outer gods which shouldn't descend to the lower floors as they will bring great chaos and the tower itself is created to bury an immense evil and those outer gods...
  3. Shehab Elsarky

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 636 Spoilers & Discussion

    Idk why I see the line as something engraved on a huge stone hidding enormous power comparable to the sun, meaning its like someone talking from behind that huge stone
  4. Shehab Elsarky

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 633 Spoilers & Discussion

    As mentioned above, Zahard and ten FH were struggling against some garbage robots so it make sense that Baam is struggling against Kenpachi Zaraki I mean Dumas
  5. Shehab Elsarky

    Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 261 - Spoilers & Discussion

    Honestly, Idk what to say but maybe just maybe Yuta will die and Gojo will be revived just like Toji when the old grandma revived him and he killed himself fighting his son, either way this development is awful
  6. Shehab Elsarky

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 624 Spoilers & Discussion

    Honestly, I don't like mangas in which every enemy of the MC is only one step a head of him to make him grow stronger, so I prefer the current events in which op enemies suddenly pops up and bring the MC to the brink of death. Its more realistic imo
  7. Shehab Elsarky

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 624 Spoilers & Discussion

    Baam fights toptier HR nowadays and he can't fully control his powers yet like The kyubi inside Naruto he wasn't able to pull his power at will at the begining so its expected for Baam to taste defeats over and over until he fully control his power
  8. Shehab Elsarky

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 624 Spoilers & Discussion

    Dear Baam shouldn't be compared to other irregulars, his starting point was always different. We all know that he was the weakest among the weakest when he started climbing the tower
  9. Shehab Elsarky

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 624 Spoilers & Discussion

    I don't think we should criticize Baam(the baby irregular) for his defeat agaist Dumas, after all the mf is a beast who defeated two top HR (Yama and HJ) together and trashed BH left and right, god he even put a fight against Traumerei. So its not that Baam is weak its just the other guy who is...
  10. Shehab Elsarky

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 614 Spoilers & Discussion

    Honestly, I also think that Belleriel is not the replacement of PB FH, so since it was said that Dumas is the 3rd strongest member and the weird faced light bearer is the 2nd strongest then maybe the strongest member of the PB family is the traitor? If I remember correctly he wasn't introduced...
  11. Shehab Elsarky

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 613 Spoilers & Discussion

    So it seems that Khun put some kind of curse or spell on Dumas's heart and Baam broke it after being tossed into it
  12. Shehab Elsarky

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 612 Spoilers & Discussion

    Yes, it will be a form of power up as the way Khun is now he so far behind Rak, also the way Dumas heart is portrayed with the thorny thing I don't think it will disappear even if Dumas dies
  13. Shehab Elsarky

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 612 Spoilers & Discussion

    Why do I have a feeling that Dumas heart will replace Khun's heart !!
  14. Shehab Elsarky

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 611 Spoilers & Discussion

    I don't know if its just me but after reading the chapter a couple of times it seems that Khun didn't beat Dumas, he just made the real body lose control of its puppet or something like that
Top